Who Has The Best Tunes?

• Sponsors (?)

Happy to help with any questions that you may have ... just for example, this is one of our lead tuners - you are in good hands!

James G.

Lead Tuner and Calibrator

James has over 15 years of experience professionally tuning Fords - mainly the Mustang, Focus, Fusion and F-series. He was previously employed by SCT and trained many of their top tuners! James takes pride in providing quality, conservative tunes that you will feel confident in loading onto your daily driver. Reliability while providing tremendous gains are at the core of our tuning values.

You can email me at [email protected] if you need further help.

Best Regards,

TJ

I could pretty much write that exact same resume for Paul Meister at BAMA.

Speaking from personal experience. I and many in the GTA had custom tune work done by Paul back when he worked for Steeda in Milton, ON and it was always spot on.

I've personally been very happy with both Ken Bjonnes and John Lund at Lund racing, we've had several cars remote tuned with them on our dyno with great results.

It sounds like you have 3 solid references here to go from, tough choice but it's all yours!

Strong positive review for VMP as well. Turned my auto into a beast with no other changes. Not the absolute cheapest but, value and results definitely there.

My experience with custom tunes is that if it has a hiccup of any kind then remove it or set back to stock. My 05 ended up breaking a valve spring. It was great performance from the tune but would hiccup mostly during a down shift or slow down.