Who would win? At the track?

• Sponsors (?)

I kick myself almost everyday because he got this car for $1800 with no rust on it and 102k miles on it. It needs some tlc but definately a steal. I could have bought it too, but the guy wanted like $3000 for it and I didnt know he would go that low:nonono:

tjmaxx said:
I kick myself almost everyday because he got this car for $1800 with no rust on it and 102k miles on it. It needs some tlc but definately a steal. I could have bought it too, but the guy wanted like $3000 for it and I didnt know he would go that low:nonono:

that car didnt happen to have a messed up hood did it? was it black? did the owner say the hood flew up the week before he sold it?

The reason i ask is i sold my old 91gt for 1800 and i was originally asking 3k. It was a black gt hatchback and it was a california car with no rust. It also had flowmaster dumps like you were saying, what a coincidence...too bad the hood flew up on me a week before i sold it destroying the hood and puttin a dent in the roof. It had been wrecked a long time ago and the guys that fixed it half assed everything...which is why i sold it for 1800