Why Is It That This Doesn't Offend Me?

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
CADILLAC195-HEARSEMONSTERTRUCK.jpg

ordinarily, I'm bothered by the monstertruck-i-fication of most things, (including monster trucks) but for some reason,..I'm not that bothered by this one.

Only place that a hearse could be considered NOT morose?

Attachments

• CADILLAC195-HEARSEMONSTERTRUCK.jpg
    CADILLAC195-HEARSEMONSTERTRUCK.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Sponsors (?)

Is it a '56 or '57? I should know this... But yes, I approve.

Side note - my best friend's dad restored cadillacs when he was alive and had quite the collection.

216916_592257379384_149_n.jpg

The second pic is after the crusher came... Sad day.
The point of the story is there were 2 cadillac hearses out there about the same vintage as the monster truck. One was rumored to have carried JFK at some point but there was no documentation to prove so.

Attachments

• 216916_592257379384_149_n.jpg
    216916_592257379384_149_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: 1 user
I can see here that many are confused by this formula to include Mike himself.

psychiatrist2[1].jpg

None of what has been posted so far is relevant to Mike's condition. I've chosen to sit back and observe. When some sort of mental blockage is detected (Mike's), it's best to offer suggestions until he's annoyed enough to break the block.

Occasionally (and this could be considered rather rare), some suggestion that was made though not actually used, has probably sparked a thought along a different line. Regardless, the project continues once the block is abated.

Mike likes starting these little threads then backing away slowly to watch them blow up. :rlaugh:

Nope, no relevant tangent caused me to cut and paste that pic. I thought I pretty much qualified the reason for doing it in the first place, and didn't think it was any different than when anybody else posts a pic of some other C/L atrocity. Maybe if it was a Mustang that was Monster trucked, then I'd have more reason to post a pic of something that wasn't mine, or that I found distasteful.

But then there are those folks that cant see the sense of humor, and get bent because I don't like conformity, a drag car, bad grammar, and/ or dumb assed word usages.
That would mean I'd p iss some people off all to Hell. :rolleyes:

Nope, no relevant tangent caused me to cut and paste that pic. I thought I pretty much qualified the reason for doing it in the first place, and didn't think it was any different than when anybody else posts a pic of some other C/L atrocity. Maybe if it was a Mustang that was Monster trucked, then I'd have more reason to post a pic of something that wasn't mine, or that I found distasteful.

But then there are those folks that cant see the sense of humor, and get bent because I don't like conformity, a drag car, bad grammar, and/ or dumb assed word usages.
That would mean I'd p iss some people off all to Hell. :rolleyes:

Smiley usage.... C- :notnice: