Expired Wilwood 6r Front And 4r Rear Big Brake Kit With Parking Brake Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have up for sale a complete Wilwood Big Brake Kit with Parking Brake kit for sale for $3000+shipping. Braided brake lines front and rear also included. I am supplying all the info as well as part#s for your reference. You need to cross-reference the part #s and make sure that these parts will work with your specific build. I am not responsible for incorrect fitment due to lack of checking on your part. There are no returns, all parts are brand new and in the original packaging and boxes. Pictures shown are of actually parts for sale. I paid $3400 plus shipping for these parts and at $3k+shipping this is a very good deal for some serious Mustang parts.
I am not going to part out any of these parts - selling as a complete front and rear kit.

-Complete Wilwood 6R Front Kit Part #140-9117-D with 14" front rotors and 6-piston calipers. Everything included here to bolt up to your fox body if you have SN95 front spindles swapped. This front kit will NOT mount onto a stock 79-93 front spindle. They will mount onto a 94-04 front spindle.
- Complete Wilwood 4R Front Kit #140-9223-D with 13" rear rotors with 4-piston calipers. Everything included to bolt up to your '86-'04 8.8" rear axle.
- Complete Wilwood Parking Brake Kit

I am located in the Easton,PA area. Please message me with any questions. If you would like to call me and are serious about buying this kit we can exchange numbers through messaging.

Attachments

• WilwoodFR6R.jpg
    WilwoodFR6R.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 317
  • WilwoodFR6R2.jpg
    WilwoodFR6R2.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 314
  • WilwoodRR4R.jpg
    WilwoodRR4R.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 316
  • WilwoodRR4R2.jpg
    WilwoodRR4R2.jpg