Yellowbullet Nats

We were the only x275 entry that drove to the lanes before the pass, drove to the scales after and then drove back to the pits. Every single other x275 car was towed. I think it would be hard pressed to see any of the other entries drive on the street. We built the car for true street first and it happens to fit the rules for x275. This gave us an awesome field to race in even though I know we will never run at the front.

X275 basically denotes the 275/60/15 radial tire which is the largest tire permissible. There are tons of rules for power adders and engine limitations to help even the class out. My combo needed to weigh in at 3,300lbs being a small block with an Xb105 Vortech. We had to add 180lbs of ballast to get there hahaha

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Tire size . there are more rules in the class but it's based on a 275 tire and the record tbis weekend was broken either a 4.08 or 4.06 I can't remember which . That is 6.5x in the 1/4
X275 record is 4.49

The car that went 4.06 on the radial was a pro radial car

Tire size . there are more rules in the class but it's based on a 275 tire and the record tbis weekend was broken either a 4.08 or 4.06 I can't remember which . That is 6.5x in the 1/4
X275 record is 4.49

The car that went 4.06 on the radial was a pro radial car
I've watched some of this stuff via repkays online. What exactly does the x275 signify?
Www.x275.net