YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS STANG ON eBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i told you you would not believe ME!!!
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
THE SICKEST STANG ON eBAY CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!
:notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

THE STALKER
529098_12_full.jpg

529098_18_full.jpg

Check out THE STALKER

• Sponsors (?)

Wow... it's amazing that they are even trying to sell that car. Something like that has got to only look good to one person... the idiot who had it made that way. The interior reminds me of a Shar Pei, you know, those wrinkly dogs. But compared with this car, a Shar Pei is a goddess. And even the airbrushing on the hood isn't good! Second rate crap. I've seen some talented (although not my taste) airbrushing, but this, wow, I hope whoever owned this car never paid the paint shop.

Haha... I thought you were all talking about FlamingStalker's car with those comments before I realized that he didn't use inline images and we had to click the link...

I was like ease up, the car isn't that bad and it looks like someones' pride and joy :D

FlammingStalker....that is a nice paint job on your car. I showed your car pics to some friends. I'm going to be doing ghost flames soon...I started thinking about doing flames like you have. My friends voted for straight ghost flames though. Either way...I like your car. :nice:

Regarding the car on ebay....I dry-heaved :rolleyes:

Dood, it's a show car! I'm trying to figure out the whole painting on the hood. A lady, a cougar and a floating castle. . .I'm confused :scratch:

I would buy that car then for s&g's paint it with Rhino Coat (the wheels too). Then it might be kind of cool.

It isn't so much the paint job being bad, but the color is terrible. Had it been dark blue or black, I would think that it might look pretty cool.

Those rims have to go. I have never thought that wires look very good on the later Stangs. They are too small, also.

That interior is ugly. That said, the person put in a lot of time and effort into it. Maybe it takes a lot of time and effort to make something truely ugly.

Either way, it looks like this person put a lot of hard work into this car. In the circles that this cat runs in, I suppose that it is considered bitchin'.

Oh, well. :shrug:

:flag: :nice: