Zero Gravity in a Cessna (very funny).

• Sponsors (?)

aw c'mon krash, nothing against you, thought it was a cool video, its all us with ADD who only remembers the very last things in the video lol, I dont think we (at least I wasnt) saying the video wasnt cool, we were just saying the dog wiped out...wasnt trying to start anything man

I'm not complaining about it ,I thought it was funny ,I did'nt want to say publicly that I puked all over the plane,and my cousin who decided to pull that one on me ,if the dog had a plate of alpo before it's ride I imagine it would'nt have been pretty, it was'nt meant to be an animal right's protest,sorry it was taken that way..

I think it’s great!!!!! But of course you are talking to the guy who puts matches in-between his dorm-mates toes and lights the matches just to watch them loose it when they get up. Then,,,,, well,,,, 1 vs. 4 you end up getting your eyebrows shaved. But hey they only take about 4 weeks to grow back. Any way about the dog, I am sure he is fine, he actually looked like he was having a blast.

Actually you have to climb first, and the do a "push over", this is where you reach zero G and you maintain it by diving with the power off so as not to overspeed the prop are exceed maximum velocity. If you watch through the back window of the plane you can see the procedure.