E2D1E23D-F9FE-47E8-894A-515D9E7B30CF.jpeg
CCFD741F-082B-4CD9-A44D-28B3C3DEAA27.jpeg
8CD7639A-0B61-42B9-85AC-2FE95C23FF9D.jpeg
383107F9-7A06-4B9B-88B3-2FA4BD200C4D.jpeg

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Original but I’ve used a ton of Kaenen hoods including several heat extractors

I have two originals and a few Kaenen hoods. I'm on my way up to Ohio where I store a big majority of my parts and am bringing a Kaenen back home to prep. Both of my stock hoods don't have the screen for the heat extractor portion. Thinking about seeing if someone around here could recreate the Carbon Fiber pieces.

I have two originals and a few Kaenen hoods. I'm on my way up to Ohio where I store a big majority of my parts and am bringing a Kaenen back home to prep. Both of my stock hoods don't have the screen for the heat extractor portion. Thinking about seeing if someone around here could recreate the Carbon Fiber pieces.
There is a huge demand among Saleen owners if you do. I would but I have so many projects like that already....just no time. I have some NOS vents anyway

Last edited:
I finally decided to prep a set of my Saleen tail light covers today and all I have to say is they are so paper thin I kept freaking out that I was going to snap it in half. So I did arts and crafts today and took two big pieces of foam and shaped it to hold the covers to give more strength while sanding.

Reviewing all the prep work you do just speaks volume to your quality. Looking forward to seeing more progress on all of your projects.

I finally decided to prep a set of my Saleen tail light covers today and all I have to say is they are so paper thin I kept freaking out that I was going to snap it in half. So I did arts and crafts today and took two big pieces of foam and shaped it to hold the covers to give more strength while sanding.

Reviewing all the prep work you do just speaks volume to your quality. Looking forward to seeing more progress on all of your projects.
Thanks man. Yes...they are paper thin and no fun to sand. I just grab a seat and take it slow with them and never have an issue. It’s even more fun to fix ones that are cracked or damaged. Not!