Progress Thread “Rising from Ashes 3” 98 Saleen S-281 build

• Sponsors (?)

It's too bad MM&FF is no more. This should be a feature car that owns the cover.

I really like how you take both factory and aftermarket components and integrate or improve them to a cross between show car and race car without losing the street car functionality. It's not easy to combine and balance the three and make it work, but somehow you've mastered it with all of your projects. Thanks for documenting and sharing these builds here. It has been a blast following these, especially during COVID times when work has kept me too busy to make much progress on my own car projects.

It's too bad MM&FF is no more. This should be a feature car that owns the cover.

I really like how you take both factory and aftermarket components and integrate or improve them to a cross between show car and race car without losing the street car functionality. It's not easy to combine and balance the three and make it work, but somehow you've mastered it with all of your projects. Thanks for documenting and sharing these builds here. It has been a blast following these, especially during COVID times when work has kept me too busy to make much progress on my own car projects.
Thanks. Really apprecite it. Thats my goal with every build.

Final fine tuning. Wont go thru the whole process but I do my own alignments and like to set my front to -1.5 degrees which to me
Is perfect for a MM setup that will do street and curves. Also do my bumpsteer and final
Ride height.
17166CDA-2CA3-4224-B4DE-49DCDDD6EC3E.jpeg

And some more engine bay cleanup
7679EDD6-72D3-45FC-844E-CB09451EBF8F.jpeg
B62BEE35-DF80-4DF9-B93F-B1F0B4AE1F1D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users