Progress Thread “Rising from Ashes 5” 86 4 eye T-TOP notch build

• Sponsors (?)

Yep. That’s a good point. No excuses.
I let the employees and customer cars have the shop space. I’m just like the guy living in a van down by the river out here working on my cars Lol! But I love working outside. And you don’t have to worry about venting.
So all these threads are strictly you on these cars..... for your collection? No employee help? If that’s so..... even more impressive how much you accomplish!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. 526 horse and 429 ft pounds stock and I’m going a step further with a blower.

MaxBlower.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if you’ve heard of Midway Mustang here in Iowa. He and his crew part out and sell drivetrains and parts. Prior to that he did body work for his dad I believe. Over the last year he built a whipple voodoo ‘93 Cobra. I haven’t seen it in person yet, but it sure sounds bad ass. Can’t wait to see your take on it in this TTop notch.

Not sure if you’ve heard of Midway Mustang here in Iowa. He and his crew part out and sell drivetrains and parts. Prior to that he did body work for his dad I believe. Over the last year he built a whipple voodoo ‘93 Cobra. I haven’t seen it in person yet, but it sure sounds bad ass. Can’t wait to see your take on it in this TTop notch.
Yep, that’s Erik. We get a bunch of coyotes for customer cars from him. The red 93 hatch coyote swap fox I did came from him. He’s doing an F100 like we are as well now. It’s coyote swapped as well

Reactions: 1 users