• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

01 window bracket issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ksanders6226
  • Start date Start date Oct 3, 2018
K

Ksanders6226

New Member
Oct 3, 2018
6
0
1
Huntsville, AL
Oct 3, 2018
#1
  • Oct 3, 2018
  • #1
Heyyy! New here so I apologize if I missed the thread about this. I just recently got an 01 base model that needs...a few things. Just put water pump and 4 tires on. Nice list of what's needed but trying to get all the more simple ones down first.

Well here we go, both windows are no longer mounted to the track/ brackets. I have tried all different types of adhesive to reseat them to get them back into proper working order.

I let them sit for 5 hours today and dry yet the moment I put them back in the car they came apart from the brackets.

What do I need to do, or is there a new way to fix this issue like maybe a kit that you can bolt the window to the track.

Thanks in advance!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
185
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
206
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
T
Convertible A-pillar weatherstrip issues
  • thiefofcheese
  • Oct 24, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
407
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 20, 2025
AeroCoupe
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
239
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
D
96 get convertible-sell or part out?
  • DTCstang
  • May 17, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
5
Views
249
What is it Worth?!?!? May 18, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?