14point7 Spartan 2 install, Holley 4150 tuning, & exhaustcapades

I went and bought myself a Christmas present a few minutes ago.....
Interesting. I hope you keep us updated on your progress and give a review of the parts after installing.
I saw the other day they have the Holley Sniper on sale which was temping me some but I'm not even sure I want to go down that road.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Interesting. I hope you keep us updated on your progress and give a review of the parts after installing.
I saw the other day they have the Holley Sniper on sale which was temping me some but I'm not even sure I want to go down that road.

Yeah, I'll post an install thread or add it to one of my existing threads. I've already had it in mind and I'll try to make it as thorough as I can think to make it when the time comes. I'm now fighting the urge to buy the rest of the stuff I'll need..... :shrug: I'm so close to finishing the house projects that I think need done before I can go ahead with a refi or home equity loan that I don't want to get too crazy with my credit cards. But the price on this system just seemed too good to pass up. Everything I've seen posted about it has been mostly positive, but no one has any idea about it's longevity.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I'll post an install thread or add it to one of my existing threads. I've already had it in mind and I'll try to make it as thorough as I can think to make it when the time comes. I'm now fighting the urge to buy the rest of the stuff I'll need..... :shrug: I'm so close to finishing the house projects that I think need done before I can go ahead with a refi or home equity loan that I don't want to get too crazy with my credit cards. But the price on this system just seemed too good to pass up. Everything I've seen posted about it has been mostly positive, but no one has any idea about it's longevity.

I said "F-it" and ordered everything else I could think of. :shrug:

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users