1978 cj5 jeep lifted to the sky on 40 s with 18inch rims trade or sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

missmy96cobra

Jan 24, 2006
I have one bad a$$ jeep i decided to put up for sale and maybe will trade it for a stang, let me start off by saying it is the nicest jeep around and i gurantee the bigggest. The jeep has no rust and probably has the straightes body of any cj5. Damn thing is a beast, It grabs everyones attention and everyone loves it. It gets about 13 to 15 miles to the gallon. There is over 13000 dollars in the jeep. Would rather sell it but make me some offers open to anything, I will not trade up will straight trade or partial trade. Jeep is worth alot more but need it gone. Just put a new clutch in it but it is leaking trans fluid will still go into gear and run and drive but leaks and have to put trans fluid in it daily, my price is reflecting on this issue, just look and see what these jeeps go for. Body is in excellent shape. Motor is strong as hell with great oil pressure. Here is the details.
More pics go to link . Jeep has plenty of room for bigger tires. more pics upon request.

DETAILS
The jeep has a 401 smallblock thats 30-over with a mild cam
it has a granny-4speed with a 205 case it also has 1-ton axles-dana 70 rear and a 60 front with 513 gears and locker on the rear with 18in rims and 40in micky thompson tires i drive it every chance i get and it will run 70 on the freeway at about 2300 rpm it also only has a full bikiny top but not a full top but you can get one for 400 bucks out of atlanta and its a hardtop with hard doors and roll up windows on craigslist. The paint was just redone and the body is straight and it also has a ramsey 12000ib winch.
404 379 8687 Can email more pics to serious buyers. Jeep looks more purple but it is like a sonic blue color.
$7000 OBO Never hurts to try a offer But i will not trade my jeep straight across for a 4000 dollar car looking for a coupe gt cobra hatch anything just let me know what you got, trucks trans am whatever

Attachments

• jeep 009.jpg
    jeep 009.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,532
  • jeep 012.jpg
    jeep 012.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 6,602
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.