Build Thread 1978 Fairmont. I bet somebody back home’s thinkin’…I wonder why he don’t write..?

• Sponsors (?)

He did do dome reay awesome stuff....and wasn't ashamed to show when he had to do " do overs ".
Wish we knew what he's been up to and how the Gila monster is doing.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
CLEAR!!
1720135470387.png

Try as we might, I don't think he's coming back.... :(

• Haha
Only thing I found on a quick search was this:
Besides a new member that claimed to have bought the 'Monster' but was suspect and never produced proof then 'POOF' was gone when pressed.
Mike was/is very passionate when it comes to his work and personal opinion, which could be described as 'in your face'.
While we clashed many times I didn't take it personally, he could be like a wild dog, you ain't gonna put a muzzle or a leash on him.
Mike and Dave, what a pair but life goes on.

As bad as he got. There have been plenty worse. Would I wanna deal with his tantrums again.. No. would I like to see what he’s been up to Monster wise- yes. And we all know the new owner was Mike lol

Nah, I'm sure he sold it to someone.... no idea who, but someone. My personal opinion (which really means nothing :shrug:) is that it would take someone special to buy a car that's been that modified. Either that or someone who wanted it for the majority of it's mechanicals. I think it might be the latter, which is why we'll most likely never see it again.