Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

WTF? I didn't say a damn thing! I might have fat fingered the reaction thing in the corner by accident. I read the site on a tablet, it's easy to do that.

For the record, I like them more than the shelby style lights.

Yeah but.....you'd have to have the fattest fingers on the planet....the ??? Reaction, aka " that's stupid" is on the complete opposite end of the positive spectrum.

So...you'd have had to fat finger the smiley face,..then fat finger the reaction.

I'm on a tablet..if I see I say something wrong, or if I get auto corrected, I proof the thing and change it.

Lest I be taken the wrong way for a fat fingered comment.

Green, think about green.
Sorry Dave....As much as I like it, green an me aren't meant to be.
I've already had my green fail to prove it.
59C1D53B-D4AD-4751-B185-52552348E520_zpsrryrfjob.jpg

And they turned out so nicely....:nonono:

Well one more step towards the 2019 version of the monster behind me....Monster dash 2.0 is done.
IMAG0302_zpsjusogkni.jpg

Clearly Monster console 2.0 is still a work in progress...but MD2.0 is done....you just gotta tilt your head to see what has changed....you can't tell it from here,..but take my word here.......a lot has changed.
IMAG0303_zpskxv7ccmm.jpg

I'm really hating the current phone camera....this thing is due for a replacement...
The green light illuminates in 4th gear, and 5th ( converter lock up) lights the yellow one...maybe now I won't forget that I've locked up the converter when I start to take off from a light after getting off the interstate.

*Chuga, chuga clunk clunk.... what the phck!!!

The console had to be hacked to hell to get the shifter, and the reverse lock out tab to fit.. It leaves a gi honkin hole.
.it's no problem though....I got this.

It's supposed to snow here starting at 4am tomorrow. Typically, that means the dealership may be closed...( No road crews,...no salt,...cars in ditches,...no bread, no milk...cats and dogs, living together....It'll be pandemonium !!!)
If that turns out to be the case,...the interior will be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Tonight I committed drag racer sacrilege.

I took a perfectly legal, NHRA sanctioned, automatic transmission shifter with reverse lock out, and cut the reverse lock out out the btch.
That stupid little "R" thingy was stickin all up past the console and sht.
IMAG0302_zpsjusogkni.jpg

Requiring that I push that stupid thing Everytime to put the car in reverse...
The biggest issue being that it foiled my plan for the cover to cover that honkin hole that was now in the mesh. I looked for non-butchery options, but the R thingy has a spring attached that provides tension to the little toothy dude that positions each gear. I just couldn't remove it. So,..I had to leave some part of the "arruh" intact. Which I kinda did..
But the rest of the thing........I just had my way with it..I abused the R thingy

Once the obstacle was out of the way,...I was free to go about building the cover...and what a cover it will be..

* To be continued....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Well weirdly enough, the wheel I've been waiting for is scheduled for delivery today. What's so weird about that you may be asking ?....

The package shipping weight.....it's listed as 72 pounds.

There's no freakin way one of these wheels weighs 72 pounds....Could they have actually replaced both wheels maybe?

The one wheel is too far out of round to use in any scenario..I was planning on making it the base for a glass top table, and put it in the Monster Cave...But if they are replacing both wheels,...and one of the old ones is actually useable....

Do I buy another, or have them try and fix the future end table base?.....An extra pair of 17x11's would be just the ticket for a set of drag radials....

* That is if I ever would take it to a track where I'd actually need them....Something I've said I would never do.

Nordic track makes wheels?
They come with wheels...A really big one in the center with a resistance band wrapped around it, 4 little ones that let the skis glide on top,..and two extra ones that make rolling the whole thing out to the curb way easier when you get tired of the thing taking up space in the spare bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.