Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

The trans is my only " planned " save, but even that is on the block if the trans that comes with the engine is capable of withstanding ( or can be made to stand) the project power goal of 400/400
400 ? No sweat with an a340 I believe . They have been 9s with them but I’m not sure on the work to do it .

Here is a all out racing 2JZ billet block for the street. Saw this at PRI last year. Amazing the demand for such a high horse power plant. Might consider this for a solid foundation Mike :shrug: .

Billet block link
Geo from real street is running one . Went 6s at TX2k and had a video of them cruising the highway that night.

Titans version at World Cup finals 2 years ago . No water jackets

Attachments

• 78FB7B0E-22B6-4385-BBB6-08ED90BC91A6.jpeg
    78FB7B0E-22B6-4385-BBB6-08ED90BC91A6.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 71
Apparently....
oh well..no more 37 page replies with a dozen assorted pictures of equally non-related Stuff...
Whatever will we do?
If I become this way make sure you stop me . That dude really got all pissy with me . Sorry that I had an idea that may or may not be a better alternative and easily get you to your power goal . It would safely go 100 hp beyond that on 93 pump gas

Reactions: 1 users
and beyond with W/meth
The rod becomes the limiting factor followed by the piston in a stock engine though many guys have pushed it with no issue

We made 783 with meth in the Cressida at 26 psi with a 1j head . Done bottom end , cams , ported head . 620 with no meth same boost

My buddies supra - 798 . Stock 2j head . Hks cams , rod piston and meth.

The cams to use are GSC though hands down

I’m really excited about this,..it frees the worry of the “ what if’s” for me. No worries about 30 year old, heavily modified equipment failures that will be next to impossible to fix when “ that day” may come.
If the attached transmission will survive the power goal, then it stays,..hopefully won’t force me to radically change my existing shifter.
The one thing I’m wondering about is my MS3x...is that thing gonna run any part of the new combo? Especially if I want to keep the transmission that it comes with attached?

The rod becomes the limiting factor followed by the piston in a stock engine though many guys have pushed it with no issue

We made 783 with meth in the Cressida at 26 psi with a 1j head . Done bottom end , cams , ported head . 620 with no meth same boost

My buddies supra - 798 . Stock 2j head . Hks cams , rod piston and meth.

The cams to use are GSC though hands down
What is a “done” bottom end

Y'all need to understand kiwi people, They are very passionate about things and are also brand loyal. To a fault.
They are the royalty of crazy crap. Think George Barris without the shiny stuff.
Yes the examples are a little off in left field, mostly in humor, some for extreme examples. And then there is the language difference.
So give dean a break, he is who he is and he likely will not apologize.
I know because I spent about 3 years pal'n around with a kiwi and they are Looney tunes by american standards.
Just say'n.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty "Looney Tunes" by American standards..... I always found his posts fun to read. Fun in the sense I had to read them 5 times or more to understand what he was saying. Hope he comes back.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Y'all need to understand kiwi people, They are very passionate about things and are also brand loyal. To a fault.
They are the royalty of crazy crap. Think George Barris without the shiny stuff.
Yes the examples are a little off in left field, mostly in humor, some for extreme examples. And then there is the language difference.
So give dean a break, he is who he is and he likely will not apologize.
I know because I spent about 3 years pal'n around with a kiwi and they are Looney tunes by american standards.
Just say'n.
I won’t apologize for not caring . I take everyone for who they are . Don’t get butt hurt with mike because I made a suggestion . That’s not cool . I get some guys are die hard but I’m a car guy at heart . If it’s fast and cool and fun who cares . Not that it bothered Mike because i know It didn’t in the slightest .

I won’t apologize for not caring . I take everyone for who they are . Don’t get butt hurt with mike because I made a suggestion . That’s not cool . I get some guys are die hard but I’m a car guy at heart . If it’s fast and cool and fun who cares . Not that it bothered Mike because i know It didn’t in the slightest .
oh no, I'm not butt hurt, and I understand your position and it's not a criticism, it's all cool, not mad about anything 'cept cool cars and car people.
Alls good! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.