Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0321.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Well done CMA. The fall and rise of Reg the Veg. He's now primed for action.

Although I have no parts of the works of darkeness, I work every day with the dawgs, those who practice magic arts, the immoral, quite a few murderers, idolaters and people who love the practice of falsehood. And I'm not saying I am any better....just not into it en masse

Best music is off course Clutch. Side Kick Ward care. Opps, no, Psy Chic Warfare. Um Psychic Warefare..the whole album.

CF. EXHIBIT A:-

X-Ray Visions

View: https://youtu.be/X8cmbmwFAl8

and EXHIBIT B:-.

Sucker for the Witch...

View: https://youtu.be/tW0sb9EHSXE

It gets darker....

You just go through the unclean works of the flesh in Matisyahu Finf , and rock on about it.

That's from me, a guy who liked Memerize and Hypnotize from SOAD. As you have stated, that was where the brain rot started, heah, heh!

CFYI. Before Mondelēz International were forced to asset stripped my Cadbury chocklate factory here in Dunedin and ship it to Australia, I ran all the PLC cables to the Enrobe Starch production machines with my Maori mate Goggle, all the while listening to Selmacs star ASME metal smith broadcasting the whole album to us all. It was glorious.

Industrial rock from Catholics and the Eastern Orthodox is real....

As for drinking, Tres Papalote , Cheech Marins mezcal. It's very expensive here, and you need cousins down here with contacts to get it. After you drink it, you need contacts to see...

Retrace you steps and read the post I made in this thread about "cyclonic separator" #8,402.
The more blow by you have, the better it works; it's the pressure that makes the cyclonic action work. The more pressure difference between the cyclonic separator input and the output, the greater the cyclonic action works. That spinning motion induced into the air stream is what makes the oil and moisture separate out from the airstream.

That is Page 421 CMA, a Super Duty Pontiac Catalina number. Is this just a coincidence?

We used these at the mine to extract out cuttings from diamond cores. 1 ounce per ton gold strikes mean every fine portion is sacred....

Oh, and welcome John. We all float down here!

Last edited:
Well the cat came back... He looks like this now.
41C8DCA8-31A0-48F2-B438-0B4BC4F5D3EA_zpsg0v9erlg.jpg

The dawn dishwashing liquid did the trick,....he's all clean but.............somethin aint right.

Maybe he licked himself dry while he was off in the woods last nite....Maybe cats dont tolerate a combination of motor oil, dishwashing soap, and asphyxiation very well...I don't know..

Casa Migas. It's like God blessed Agave into Holy Water.

I would say something Garth Brooks, but that doesn't fit....you're not a Southern Redneck. So, I say Dark Side of the Moon, or Led Zepplin IV.

I believe the cat story like I believe the piranha story. That cat's too fat to run anywhere.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Kate goes on the road for a week starting today...that'll mean 3-4 days of fast food, left overs, and stuff out of a box.....Yummy.:nice:

For the participants of the "Guess what Mike thinks is the best" poll,....here's a disclaimer..
This is what Mike thinks......You may think that there is a better album and that's fine...I made my choice based on how many songs on the album got airplay as individual tracks during the time it was popular on a mainstream channel ( which was all there was back then)
There are about a 10 or 12 of them......arguably, all from my era...Truth is I cannot stand to listen to the top two because of the airplay they have received...a few of them I never really liked when they were new......and here in no particular order are the 12:
  • Band on the Run- Wings
  • Rumors-Fleetwood Mac
  • Frampton Comes alive- Frampton
  • Dark side of the Moon- Pink Floyd
  • Led Zepplin IV- Led Zepplin
  • Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Elton John
  • Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
  • SO-Peter Gabriel
  • Born to Run-Bruce Springsteen
  • The Stranger-Billy Joel
  • Thriller-Michael Jackson
  • Hotel California-The Eagles

Now I know alot of the 12 that pay attention are not gonna agree and again, that's all right.......I like alot of stuff to include AudioSlave And various other less headbangin rockers like them. But I'm driving this bus this morning, and the bus driver says shut the fck up and get back in your seat.

When Im sitting in my house with my wife and two boys and were all sitting around drinking and talking.....I'm calling Goodbye yellow brick Road the greatest album ever made.
And I'm drinking a 1 billion dollar recipe tequila ( that's right,.....The distributor of this tequila paid the original owner of the recipe 1 billion dollars for it)
And it's My new Fave.
image.jpeg

And the guy behind the product that is now 333 million dollars richer, along with his other two partners is George Clooney (you can see his sig on the bottle)

I drink this the way I drink whiskey...slow straight and neat...If you havent tried it, and you want something different, this is the stuff.

Im gonna make my "contraption" to try and control the oil for the.....( what is it now?.......the 5th time?) this time around the oil can find its way back into the pan though, so it's different in that regard..And.......I'm gonna baffle the freakin hell out of the tank.

Details tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
Try some youtube of Candlebox Live. You'll like it. Look for the latest stuff-2018/2019 25 anniversary tour.

Also don't forget Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band-Live Bullet. The best live album (in my opinion) ever.
I couldve sat around and came up with a dozen more. I admittedly missed seger and every southern rocker that ever sang a song about Alabama. Had I thought about it, I happily wouldve switched out a couple on my list for something from Lynrd Skynerd, and Seger As well as something from Motown, Country, and every other genre in descending order of my interest.

Well the cat came back... He looks like this now.
41C8DCA8-31A0-48F2-B438-0B4BC4F5D3EA_zpsg0v9erlg.jpg

The dawn dishwashing liquid did the trick,....he's all clean but.............somethin aint right.

Maybe he licked himself dry while he was off in the woods last nite....Maybe cats dont tolerate a combination of motor oil, dishwashing soap, and asphyxiation very well...I don't know..
The cat looks very contented, like he had a big dose of catnip...

This was an insanely long day. I just came up from the garage. W/o Kate here, the only reason I have to come up out of the garage, is to be sure I can make it out of the garage.

In other words,....if nobody stops me, I usually will work till I'm wore out...
and I'm here to tell ya, I'm all kinds of wore out.

Today, I decided on a new plan to control the Monsters blow by. I'm just gonna let him puke. I spent most of the day baffling the inside of a 3" piece of exhaust tubing. 4 discs inside the thing with holes clocked 180* that will force the vapor through and out the top. I'm gonna use the 3" K&N filter that I had on the engine when the thing was turbo-less to cap it off.
(3) -12 hoses, feed it, with one -12 returning the puked out oil back to the engine. And it is ugly.
20190623_213149_zpsttfmkrp1.jpg

If this works, then one day, I'll change out the hose nipples with AN fittings,..but until it does, I'm using junk I got in the drawer.

The down side of all of this experimentin' is that the poor old valve cover is just getting drilled full of holes...I drilled Three more holes into the thing for the vent hoses. I also reinstalled the aluminum discs I made last year when I had that gay-la-fair oil/water seperator rigged up..oil gets past the grommets if I just put oil caps there, the fit is too loose. So that Sht's getting sealed shut...ill have to add oil through one of the smaller 3/8 npt plugs that fit in the center of the discs.
20190623_212106_zps7hbhuruw.jpg

The front hose barely hits the hood...I'm gonna let that be for a minute. If it works, when the scoop comes off for a repaint,..there's gonna be a hole in the hood to let hot air out, and those goofy little 120 * hose ends will be stickin there little heads up into the scoop.

I had to fix a leak at the lower rad hose...it just started dripping all of the sudden..I swapped out a clamp to see if that solves the problem...I'm skeptical.

So,...when I get home tomorrow, I'll return down there to finish up. I'll mount the butt ugly puke tank, fill the rad back up, and start it..if the lower rad hose is done dripping, I may even go out and beat on it a little.

First I gotta make sure the water meth is spraying though...despite the fact that everything was wet under the hood the part that was supposed to be wet..( the inside of that glass top box) wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.