Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was scanning through, did I see that you are in Birmingham, AL? I get there a couple times per year for business and I would love the chance to see this monster in real life.

He's now from Birming-am, without the Ham.....bamba lamb....

bham.jpg

As for that valve, I've seen it before...

20190623_213149_zpsttfmkrp1-jpg

Its a Hugga Wugga valve...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5Mqr6tRlw

Use it carefully, Mr CMA.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

He's now from Birming-am, without the Ham.....bamba lamb....

bham.jpg

As for that valve, I've seen it before...

20190623_213149_zpsttfmkrp1-jpg

Its a Hugga Wugga valve...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5Mqr6tRlw

Use it carefully, Mr CMA.

That settles it......Your brain is......molten goo.

One minute, endless links to " not particularly relevant" tech info, with 8x10 glossy photos with pictures and arrows pointin to the garbage
The next minute, obscure "WTF is he on about" music links that make Johnny rotten, and iggy pop seem mainstream. posting vids from bands that I've never, ever, ever heard of..
( for good reason....I'd never listen to them)
And Now,.....the Muppets..

Makes you wonder.........are you a genius, or do you simply just have the best weed?

Im a hybrid between each.

Im still stunned that youd like music about 60 s Chevies and " old blown Chevies"....Bob and Reggie Dwight were off my Hunnuka list from the early 70s as a kid. Ford music, mother of all muppets. No beach boys, no Bruce Springstein. FORD Music or videos with tanks or blowing up Yugos.

See that
Im a hybrid between each.

Im still stunned that youd like music about 60 s Chevies and " old blown Chevies"....Bob and Reggie Dwight were off my Hunnuka list from the early 70s as a kid. Ford music, mother of all muppets. No beach boys, no Bruce Springstein. FORD Music or videos with tanks or blowing up Yugos.
see, that's where you're out in the weeds. Because everything I said last week said nothing about the beach boys, or any band that ever sang about a car for that matter.

For the "record", I hate 60's era crap like Jan and Dean, and the Beach Boys. The fact that you link Springsteen to the beach boys just nullifies your comment. Springsteen isn't a beach boy. I'll admit that I have a soft spot for the artists that made 60's pop,.....60's pop ( which includes the Beatles and the stones to a degree), but that wasn't what I was talking about last week. I'm not even remotely standing on a soap box claiming the Beach boys were game changers. I based my album list as " opus albums" based on the fact that bands like The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac can command 900.00 for a front row seat at a concert 40-50 years AFTER they released the album(s) that made them great. ( And then sell the concert out.) I don't know how old you are Dean, but the late 70's and early 80's rebellion music equates to crap... Weird asses like Ian Drury, Devo, and Poly Rock are gone because they suck over the long term .( yet I have music from those bands in my 80's playlist) that doesn't mean they weren't good when they were new,...it just simply means that like skinny ties, they were popular...........once.
On the same note; Gimmick bands like Kiss, and Hair bands like Motley Crue, Poison, White lion/Snake, and a dozen others that wore more makeup than my wife ever did, will not stand the test of time, just the same.
And in the same vein,....they weren't on my list either.

So don't lump me into a pop genre and walk around in a daze because I don't like crazy sht.

• Informative
Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains you'd love. Whats in my Bag ... he has the same album you love....Elton Johns.

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=725490577814781

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/grunge/comments/9qlgra/jerry_cantrell_whats_in_my_bag/

I actually love Bruce Springsteen and Bob Sega Game Master but as a Ford car guy, name dropping Chevy Ist time and then Ford second (if at all) is a disease I don't wanna catch. I almost got kicked off one forum by saying most late 70s and all 80s music sux.

And it took me years to appreciate Speed from Metallica and I love James Hetfields flatty hot rod. I'm a gyro gear loose gear head; what your into, you have my respect.

My stuff, well me and my Oregon work mate, we sing 70s and 80s stuff all day long, and its a gas. Its great to take the whizz out of a great and intelligent expat United States engineering technician by singing Cruisn'(" Lucy and Ramona and Sunset Sam").

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi0b8tcCQSE

It can suck bad, but reciting it 100% right just while the guy is stuck behind a 12 tonne truck while measuring pavement deflections with a metric dial gauge is s lot of fun. Then NWA with a hundred miles and running. Poor guy can't escape my madness. As a devout Democrat, he loved the X ray Visions note about the angry spirit of Nancy and Ronald Reagan.

Peace ya'll.

Last edited:
Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains you'd love. Whats in my Bag ... he has the same album you love....Elton Johns.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/grunge/comments/9qlgra/jerry_cantrell_whats_in_my_bag/

I actually love Bruce Springsteen and Bob Sega Game Master but as a Ford car guy, name dropping Chevy Ist time and then Ford second (if at all) is a disease I don't wanna catch. I almost got kicked off one forum by saying most late 70s and all 80s music sux.

And it took me years to appreciate Speed from Metallica and I love James Hetfields flatty hot rod. I'm a gyro gear loose gear head; what your into, you have my respect.

My stuff, well me and my Oregon work mate, we sing 70s and 80s stuff all day long, and its a gas. Its great to take the whizz out of a great and intelligent expat United States engineering technician by singing Cruisn'(" Lucy and Ramona and Sunset Sam").

It can suck bad, but reciting it 100% right just while the guy is stuck behind a 12 tonne truck while measuring pavement deflections with a metric dial gauge is s lot of fun. Then NWA with a hundred miles and running. Poor guy can't escape my madness. As a devout Democrat, he loved the X ray Visions note about the angry spirit of Nancy and Ronald Reagan.

Peace ya'll.

that's a ton better than the donna summer song that was stuck in my head yesterday

Peace ya'll.

Ahh Dean, and now we find common ground again...I'm glad that you've not made me your " man in the box" ( from another group and another song that is in my music collection) While at the same time, I'm scratching my head....

What the hell is " Ford music, or Chevy music"? The freakin Beach boys sang a song about a ford, with a ford flathead.
You didn't have to " port, and relieve" a SBC head.

And I watched the very first version of Elephant parts on a laser disc in 1979 from the man who used to drive a really stupid looking Barris designed GTO, and whose claim to fame is tied partly to whiteout, but mostly because he was one of those 60's pop bands that I occasionally listen to, but will never give credit for anything musical...despite their frustration..
Cause...
Lucy was from Compton, she met Ramona at the zoo....Ramona was from Brooklyn, she left when she was twenty too.....
Sam was a native from the Arizona desert, but he left when he was slated for some Governmental make work..

I know the whole song too.

Last edited:
  • Happy
Just when I think I couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM ME!!!!! ...

The reason some of the 49 to 61 year olds know most of the 70's and 80's music sucked, is we heard it O-OOOVA AND O-OOOVA. As if 1969 wasn't enough.....it got re-hashished, 77'nd, Floatsoamed, jettsomed and blackhearted. Full of Token gestures, the Lions got tight fitted, you squeezed the Rasberries and a dirty dancer came out. All off it homage to the 60's. The really original stuff, you mentioned.

Anyway, its all about you car isn't it?

Have you tried this? I'm sure it'll free up the blow by....

turbolax.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well another crazy assed contraption ready for testing.

20190628_181739_zps6mw86p3p.jpg

I had to buy that stupid spectre filter, because the K&N filter hit the hood. As if there wasn't enough weird sht going on, now there's this goofy "inlet" filter purely there to keep dirt out, and oil from spewing all over the place.

Don't disparage KISS just because they lack musical talent. What they lacked in that, they made up for in MARKETING! I heard an interview with Gene Simmons a while back. He read a music review from the Seattle paper from 77. It said something like, "I hope the gentlemen in the rock group, KISS, have day jobs to fall back on, because they will starve trying to make a living as musicians." Gene then named the guy who wrote it and said, he's now dead, we've been doing this 40+ years and we're multi-millionaires.

@CarMichael Angelo you should look into a sponsorship from Gates Rubber or some other hose company!!!

:rlaugh:

What's the difference between these two similar pics?......* hint, they're not the same picture.
20190630_115540_zpslwuhwyfa.jpg

20190630_110354_zpshbphdhv7.jpg

Give up?

One is cold, one is 195 degrees...one is before the engine got beat on, the other is after.............

No oil everywhere.

This was after a merciless full pull uphill...w/o the benefit of water meth injection..( it didn't turn on) the boost gauge only showed what looked like 5 psi, and w/o the meth, I don't think the engine will make gate pressure..but that's a setting...cause it's working in test mode. I just checked it with the nozzle in place and the thing will move several ounces of water in just a few seconds, and my reservoir was full when I got back.

So,.....no worky.

But, it's all good it ain't covered in oil anymore.

• Clever
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.