1983 gt build

eighty5fox

Sep 29, 2016
mass
i wont be in those areas anytime soon i work on cape cod and live in new bedford you are welcome to pick up

• Sponsors (?)

76_Cobraii_mustang

Jul 23, 2018
Update. found floors. Also found a guy on craigslist. He has doors fenders a nose taillights. He also might have an auto transmission a roof and rims. Hopefully I can get it all.

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
That would be great. See if he can let you take the whole car. Good jave spare sheet metal just in case you need more stuff.

eighty5fox

Sep 29, 2016
mass
Is he the guy out of somerset on southcoast craigslist? i see he has a nose posted if it is him hes a good dude has a beautiful black ttop notch im about 20 mins from him if you go to him for those parts you could grab that column

76_Cobraii_mustang

Jul 23, 2018
The whole deal fell through there. He did not want to guve me the roof. Instead he threw the whole car away. He did not want to cut it apart. Kinda weird. Anyway I sandblasted these today. Sorry for delay in updates we have been crazy busy we are now moving but I think I can start working on the cars again. This and my cobra. These are the parts

Attachments

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Thought you lost hope. Lol

Around here 4 cylinders still go pretty cheap.

If I had a sandblaster I wouldn't come out the garage for months.

76_Cobraii_mustang

Jul 23, 2018
I wouldn't either. The cars are at our country house and then we have a house in the city. I only get to go to the car house one a week sometimes less. We are moving our city house though. We have to be out by march 22. After that we are staying at the country house for a month! I will hopefully get some more progress done on the car. I also found out The drivers frame is rotted were they all do. I think the passenger side is good though! My dad cut two cars in half and welded them together. He still has the front of the other car. It was wrecked in the front drivers side. I am getting the floor off it because it is good and I am going to use the passenger frame parts to fix mine! He also has hatchbacks hoods fender and noses. I think I will keep it an 83 but not sure yet. I dont have to worry about that anyway. Saturday I will take pictures of the painted parts. My dad uses epoxy primer on all his stuff he let me use it to.