1989 mustang GT smoking white

I have a 1989 mustang GT 5SPD and I don’t know what’s going on with it it’s smoking white from the tailpipes the car has sat for a few years I did do an oil change and new spark plugs yesterday but it was smoking before that has no water in the oil so I don’t think it’s a head gasket I’m going to attach a video of the car running and if anyone has any ideas if you could let me know what it could be before I just start taking things apart

• Sponsors (?)

Does it smell like coolant and dissipate quickly like steam? I wouldn't run the engine much like that or you will ruin your catalytic converters and oxygen sensors. It could be a throttle body gasket, intake gasket, or head gasket.

Pull the spark plugs, do they look wet?

The best way to get a video to load is to upload it to youtube. Then clich share and put it on your clip board. Then come to the forum post area....hold finger on curser. ( or right click on mouse ? ) select paste and it should paste the link. It will come up as a still shot of the video when posted.

She doesn't sound healthy that's for sure. I hear lots of valvetrain nose. How many miles are on it? That appears to be a coolant leak to me.

If that was mine I'd do a compression, cooling system pressure and cylinder leak down tests and see what information you get from those. Then go from there. It could be an intake gasket, head gasket, maybe a cracked head? Sometimes they can be tough to isolate. Do some additional tests and then let us know the results.

I added my YouTube link
[/QUOT
I have a 1989 mustang GT 5SPD and I don’t know what’s going on with it it’s smoking white from the tailpipes the car has sat for a few years I did do an oil change and new spark plugs yesterday but it was smoking before that has no water in the oil so I don’t think it’s a head gasket I’m going to attach a video of the car running and if anyone has any ideas if you could let me know what it could be before I just start taking things apart
been there done that piston rings look at plugs and do compression test