1990 Mustang GT, 306, H/C/I, 5 lug 4 wheel disc, 18"s, New everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car was professionally built with no expenses spared. I have owned it for over 3 years and bought it as a rolling chassis, then built the car from the ground up. I easily have over $10,000 in parts, not including any of my time or the cost of the car initially. Everything on the car was removed and either replaced or stripped and repainted. It is an original V8 GT black car, and I have most all of the reciepts and hundreds of photos documenting the entire build. All parts are new and top of the line, the entire build has appx 5,000 miles of use so everything is still like new. I would drive this car anywhere, its fast, reliable, rides very smooth and will put the power to the ground with little effort. Listed is most of all the important expensive stuff that has been done to it. The engine, transmission, rear end have all been rebuilt and all of the chassis and suspension components have been replaced. Im sure some of the many things I've done may accidentally be left out, but this will give a good idea. ENGINE SPECS: freshly rebuilt 306 cuin (94 XXX block), SRP .030 forged flattop pistons, F303 cam, Patriot Aluminum heads, MLS head gaskets, Harland Sharp 7/16” Roller rockers, Comp cams hardened push rods, FMS roller lifters, Canton windage tray, Clevitte 77 bearings, EdlebrockVic Jr intake, ARP intake and head bolts, Holley 750dp, dual Holley fuel regulators (one used currently), Holley red pump, MSD Probillet dist, MSD 6AL box, MSD wires, Autolite XPR plugs, March under drive pulleys, March Billet p/s bypass pulley and belt tensioner, BBK ceramic coated long tube headers, X-pipe, Flowmasters w/dumps, Aluminum radiator, New stock fan and fan clutch, Energy suspension mounts, etc..... TRANS: 95 World Class T5 just rebuilt by Mikes Transmissions in Durham, New everything including shift forks, Pro 5.0 shifter, brand new Billet Steel flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing, throwout bearing all from Dynamic Racing (200 miles since installed), BBK clutch quadrant and adjustable cable, Energy suspension mount, etc..REAR END: Richmond 4.10 gears and bearings, FMS 31 spline carrier, 31 Spline Moser axles, MAC girdle, Welded axle tubes, new bushings and seals. Disc brakes, etc... SUSPENSION/BRAKES/STEERING: MM Camber / Caster plates, Full weld in subframe connectors, Eibach Pro Kit springs, Lakewood 70/30 front struts, Lakewood 50/50 rear, new front control arm bushings, SN95 Moog ball joints, MM double adj upper control arms, UPR chromoly lower control arms, 2003 PBR front calipers, SN95 rear disc, 5 Lug 4 Wheel disc conversion, MM stainless braided lines and 3-2 master cylinder and prop valve kit. SN95 master cylinder, Flamming River manual rack and steering shaft, MM bump steer kit, etc.... WHEELS/TIRES: 18X9 Front 245/40/18 Michelin Pilot PS2, 18X10 deep dish Rear 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2... INTERIOR: New carpet, weatherstripping, seals, and rewired, Autometer tach and gauges in tripple A pillar pod, all interior panels were removed, cleaned then repainted, Dynamat and heat insulation under carpet and reupholstered headliner, Custom door panels. CD player, 2- 12” Rockford subs, custom rear seat delete, amp in spare tire well, battery relocated to trunk... EXTERIOR: 2” steel cowl hood, and the rest pretty much stock (had plans for Cobra rear bumper but haven't done it yet. The only thing on the car I'm not content with is the paint job. A younger inexperienced kid painted it and did not do a good job and it needs to be redone, its a good 10 footer. The car was built with out power steering or AC, and does great without, handles very well and rather light considering the weight reduction. This car leaks nothing and needs nothing but a paint job to be perfect.

Click this link for the gallery on my facebook page to get a brief idea of what this car is about. Trust me it is not your typical bolt on or hacked on Foxbody..

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

I am not in a position where I have to sell the car and I am very attached to it. At the same time I have injured my hand and cannot drive it for the next 3 months, have some medical bills coming in the future, and I'm curious what something like this might go for. Money talks and I'm also open to trades but if Im going to trade it would need to be for another Mustang and not some junk. I have a lot of time and money in this car so consider that if making an offer or seriously intend to test drive and buy. No joyrides, bull****ters, low ballers, and scammers....go to hell.. Email or call after 6pm, 919-923-4979 Chris

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.