1993 Mustang Convertible Canary Yellow 75,000 Miles Unmolested In Maryland 10000.00 Obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodical4u

Jun 29, 2012
PRICE DROP! 9000.00 obo.
Hey all... I am selling this very beautiful Mustang for my Aunt and Uncle. They asked me to post it up on a few places for them. They are just busy and don't really have the time to deal with all of the emails, phone calls, etc that come with selling a car.

Anyway, the car is as the title states... all original, maintenence has been done regularly. There were 1503 of this color made in 93, so it's a bit more rare than the average Foxbody. I believe this was the only year chrome 5 stars and the spoiler were available on the LX... I may be wrong there, I think that's what I read somewhere. The car was bought new by their daughter in 93 and not long after my Uncle bought it from her. It has now just been driven in parades and the occasional trip out the road and such. My Uncle is in his 60's and drives like a snail. It has just a tick under 75k miles and all maintenence was just performed on the car. (0il, trans fluid, air filter and tires have plenty of tread on them. It will be Md. inspected upon a buying agreement and of course any issues will be attended to by my Uncle before sale.

The bad:
I will be as honest as I can be since I am the one who cleaned the car up and looked it over.
Dings: There are a few dings, but not chipped dings and not deep either.. most of them are actually quite hard to see.
The top: It actually looks to be in very good condition, there is 1 small hole about the size of a dime or a little under on the drivers side, just behind the window. I do know the top works fine, my Aunt just told me that it was a little hard to get back into place, but she's not the strongest woman either... so that could just be the case. It did not seem to leak when I washed the car however.
Rust: There are a few rust spots, but they all appear to be surface. One spot was inside the door jam, kind of the area of the door sill. Other areas are some under hood, and a very little bit right behind the rear tires where the rock chips are... these are underneath of the body panel and cannot be seen from the side of the car at all.
Smaller issues are the power mirrors aren't working... I think it may be due to just a fuse however.

The good:
The car has been garage kept for 15 out of the almost 20 years it has been owned and of course is basically a 1 owner car.
The body: The paint is absolutely stunning in person. Even seeing the pics just don't do it justice.
Wheels: The wheels do have some very small bubbles on I think 2 of them, but the chrome is not chipped away and they are very clean and have been kept protected with wax as the car was.
Interior: Well, as most know.. these mustangs were not real leather, however, there are no holes in the seats and the interior doesn't have any rips or tears in it. The driver seat has a little bit of wear on it... mainly in one spot. Original Mustang floormats look to be in great shape.
Overall: The car is in good to great condition. It's old and has some creaks and squeaks in it.. but that's to be expected in an older car.
I do not have pics of all of the areas of the car. I cleaned it up for them and then took it back to their house.
They are asking 10,000.00, but all offers will be considered of course.
Here are the pics after being cleaned.
IMG_5172.jpg

IMG_5173.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

Section where hole is

IMG_4969.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ok all mustang lovers, let me know what i'm doing wrong here... price to high? Where do you all feel it should be? PM me for offers or your input so I can get a better idea where I should be with the price.

Nada has the car from 6500-14,600 I THINK that's it. I know they are always higher on the value though so i'm willing to work with someone who is interested. I know I just came on here and posted a car on here, so that might freak some of you all out. If so, please go to Evolutionm.net ... same screen name and take a look at my sales rating. You can also sign up and PM me there to make sure i'm not a fraud or something lol.

Oh and also the seats were just cleaned an conditioned with lexol and came out very nice IMO. I will likely go back in a week or so and condition them again to keep the moisture in and perhaps relieve some of the creases and just because it's been pretty hot, even in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.