1995 Ford F150 Lightning w/408W stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildstang86

Founding Member
Jul 14, 2000
Wichita KS USA
Red 1995 Lightning:
This truck is in great condition for a 14 yr. old vehicle. Very clean inside and out. Lots invested. Just rolled over 103K miles. Very cold a/c, dual gas tanks, class 3 receiver hitch, cd player, cruise, power everything and not to mention; a powerful and very daily drivable 408 stroker. Tuned well and still manages good mpg. No drips or drops. Perfect for a fun toy or a daily driver.

List of modifications:
*1989 351 block bored to 4.030, head surfaces milled square, and lifter valley drilled and tapped for roller cam hardware
*Eagle 408 rotating assembly with steel crank, steel I beam rods 6.2' length and Keith Black hypereutectic pistons with 27.5cc dish
*AFR 185 non emission heads with 7/16' rocker studs and 61cc combustion chambers
*Trick Flow 1.6 roller rockers for 7/16' studs
*custom Cam Motion small base circle roller cam
*Ford roller lifters with dogbones and spider
*polished tall valve covers and 1' intake spacer
*EGR delete
*Pickrel exhaust with 1 3/4' ceramic coated longtubes with Xcelerator muffler and convertors
*Struckby Mass air conversion w/A9P
*Baumannator TCS
*3000 rpm stall converter
*90mm Lightning air meter
*FMS 30# injectors
*Tweecer RT
*Factory Tech valve body and 4x4 trans pan with drain plug
*LFP Rancho style bars
*Ed's big battery cables
*MSD spark plug wires

I am selling simply because I own more vehicles than I need. Lots of time, money and care have gone to this truck. Price is $7500, which I consider is priced to sell quickly; especially if you are familiar with these types of trucks and what it takes to modify them. Located in KS and willing to work out a means to meeting/delivery if necessary. Only flaws I can think of worth mentioning are the paint is starting to bubble on the ends of the tube bumper, and a small amount on the drivers side wheel well; otherwise this truck is rust free. Please email me at [email protected] for more details.

95L_1.jpg

95L_2.jpg

95L_engine.jpg

95L_interior.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.