Expired 1996 Mustang Cobra, Black, 21k Miles, Kenne Bell Supercharged, Like Brand New, Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjweiss22

Oct 8, 2013
Hello, and thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra, with 21,416 original miles. This is arguably the nicest cobra out there, it is absolutely beautiful and in showroom floor condition. This car was originally built to be a show car, and has never been raced. I've used it for weekend drives now and then, and simply just don't have the time to use it anymore. The pictures of this car do not even come close to doing it justice, you truly have to see it for yourself in person to realize how nice this vehicle really is. This car has a TON of aftermarket additions to it, including:

- Fiberglass Cobra R hood
- Chrome Cobra R wheels, 17" x 9" in the front, 17" x 10.5" in the rear (Less than 75 miles on them)
- Nitto Extreme Performance NT555 255/40-17 Tires in the front (Less than 75 miles on them)
- Nitto Extreme Performance NT555 315/35-17 Tires in the rear (Less than 75 miles on them)
- New 20% black window tint (less than 45 days old)
- Kenne Bell supercharger (running on 7lbs of boost)
- Motorsport 4:10 gears
- Motorsport drive shaft loop
- Motorsport shocks and struts
- Southside traction bars
- 190 fuel pump
- MSD ignition
- Auto Meter boost gauge
- Auto Meter shift light (set at 6,000 RPM)
- Stu-Evans ported and polished stage 1 heads
- 2.5" Flowmaster mufflers
- Shorty headers
- MAC off road H-pipe
- 8 ball shif knob
- BBK chrome cold air induction (less than 75 miles on it)
- BBK plug in MIL eliminators
- 8" antenna
- Black Cobra embroidered floor mats
- New brake pads (less than 75 miles on them)
- New serpentine belt (less than 150 miles on it)

This car is not for the faint at heart, it is VERY fast, sounds VERY good and gets attention everywhere. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time with any questions you may have at [email protected], or 567.283.0151 (call or text). This car is located in Las Vegas, NV, I have the title in hand with no lien, and the car DOES pass smog. Price is $14,900. Please do not waste my time if you do not have the money up front, I would greatly appreciate it, and I am not interested in a trade. Thanks for looking!

More photos can be found here: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/cjweiss22/library/1996 Cobra

photo43.jpg

photo33.jpg
photo23.jpg
photo13.jpg
photo42.jpg
photo22.jpg
photo14.jpg
photo51.jpg
photo44.jpg
photo11-1.jpg
photo21-1.jpg
photo41.jpg