2003 gt modded parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my mustang recently got totalled so im selling whats left of it.... Its a 2003 70,xxx on it 4.6 sohc eerything is god besides front headlights fenders hood core support and radiator. (its a parta car) Anyqays its a gt deluxe ithas a stage 1 mmild cam in it not sure of brand i BELIEVE HI TECH, the engine was always changed with mobil 1 extended performance. Car wasnt beating on it was drove on a regular basis to work. Had only seen the track 1 time were it ran a 13,12 on street tires. THIS CARS IS STRICTLY A PARTS CAR IF YOU WANNA SWAP THE VIN THATS ON YOU MAN, BUT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE A TITLE.

Ok now for the mods it has the tr-3650 with a tri-ax it has slp lt headers with a slp catted x pipe along with a spl lm1 cat back the engine runs perfectly oil was always changed every 3k with mobil 1 extended performance with always a mobil 1 oil filter and or a k and n oil filter. bbk underdrive pullies, it comes with leather interior which i would rate it a 9 out of ten the rest of the interior is in mint condition all leather besides the bags got blown.

but all n all your getting
a 8.8 which fluid got changed at 50k
4.6 sohc withmild cams with absoluteky no leaks and all accessories work perfectly
tr-3650 ive had no problems out of
leather seats
the rest of the car besides the front end which is in mint condition
tri- ax shifter
ram clutch
slp lt's
slp m1 CB
slp catted x-pipeDO A VIN SWAP
bbk-ud pullies
99 chrome cobra wheels 17 inch with 2454517 fuzion tires on IN GREAT SHAPE AND OEM NOT REPLICAS

iM ASKING 3K FOR THE CAR FOR STARTERS OR BO ITS WELL WORTH THAT I SPENT THAT MUCH JUST ON TNE EXHAUST SET UP AND THE SEAT GO FOR ABOUT 600. nOT TOMENTION TE ENTIRE DRIVE TRAIN, THE CAR BOOKED AT 14,500 WHEN IT WAS TOTALLED AND THE DAMAGE REALLY ISNT THAT BAD IT COULD EASILY BE FIXED IF THEIR WAS A WAY TO

And any other accessorie you could think of their all good shocks our still good im guessing and it had eibach sportlines on it which should be good as well... Their is alot of good parts on this in mint condition. This would make for a great swap for a v6 build or anyone wanting the leather.... someone who had time could purchase the car get what they want and part the rest out and make a few k. anyway im sure im missing something their was no check engine light when wrecked all coil on plugs work all seals our good.... IF YOU HAVE ANYquestions call me at 765 573b4520 or pm me im looking to move it and cant afford storage insurance dint cover it bc my girl ws driving so i need the money to pay the car off and get something new.... I ALSO HAVE A 97 GTP FS AS WELL I can send pics of the mustang upon request and also the only thing mechanically bad y k and n intake got busted and my battery and the radiator

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.