• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

2006 4.0 v6 wiring harness diagram

  • Thread starter Thread starter CherryredStang
  • Start date Start date Apr 17, 2018
C

CherryredStang

New Member
Nov 6, 2017
5
0
1
Apr 17, 2018
#1
  • Apr 17, 2018
  • #1
Anyone know where I can get a diagram for the wiring harness in the engine compartment? I finally finished getting .y engine back in the car, but I'm having some trouble recalling where some of the cables connect and where the ground cables are to be properly grounded to. There's a long black ground cable coming off the fire wall with a small bolt on the end of it, but I don't recall where to connect it to. Any ideas?
 
I

I only know what I know

Member
Apr 17, 2018
88
4
8
Michigan
Apr 22, 2018
#2
  • Apr 22, 2018
  • #2
http://www.auto-repair-manuals.com/...stic-Import-1983-2014-Online-eAutoRepair.html
$11.99 US
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical/engine bay harness questions
  • djj62478
  • May 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
371
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 6, 2026
djj62478
L
Electrical problems with passenger side downstream o2 sensor
  • Lexiii12
  • Sep 14, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
85
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Lexiii12
L
T
Electrical Brown Connector #31
  • ta66
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
160
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 30, 2026
ta66
T
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
462
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
F
Electrical From scratch: alternator wiring
  • fox racer v2
  • Jun 23, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
640
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 23, 2025
fox racer v2
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?