SOLD 2007 Shelby Gt500, Red W/black Stripes, $28k, 31k Miles, Very Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

93lx5.0

Founding Member
Mar 1, 1999
Fairfax, VA
I am selling a 2007 Shelby GT500, black with red stripes with matching interior leather. I've wanted a Shelby for as long as I can remember, and this one exceeded all my expectations. It's very strong, extremely fast, handles like it's on rails, and is rock solid reliable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, runs like she just came off the lot (except a lot faster). All the work was professionally done. I have the receipts for the parts that are on the car as well. She just turned 32k miles and has been very well taken care of all her life. The Shelby has never been in an accident and there are no dents or scratches inside or out. The oil has been changed atleast every 3k miles (usually sooner) with synthetic Mobil 1. The tires (Continental Extreme Contacts) only have about 6k miles on them, so plenty of life left. The Shelby came with the factory touchscreen navigation w/6 disc changer (in dash) from the factory that works great. There is also a rare Red Stripe Appearance Package on the car (1 of 169 GT500's with this configuration), which includes red/black leather seats and interior trim, Cobra floor mats, and red/silver Cobra badges on the exterior. There is an extra set of floormats and the original Shelby car cover in the trunk. The car has never beat on or been to the track. The guy I bought it from had it dyno'd to tune it, it made 563HP and 561 Torque at the rear wheels. The Shelby is VA state inspection and passes emissions with no issues. Looking for $28,000. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me. (301) 355-0817 or [email protected]

_B0A1666-2_zpssqek6uet.jpg

_B0A1668_zpsmjcqkx3v.jpg

_B0A1665-2_zpsfdb6056d.jpg

_DSC0424_zps06f50e47.jpg

_DSC0423_zps70d83776.jpg

_B0A1670_zps9b39b5f9.jpg

_DSC0419_zps18dac80f.jpg

More pictures can be seen at:
http://s301.photobucket.com/user/norrin302/library/07ShelbyGT500BlackwRed

No scammers please. The modifications to the Shelby are below:

- Steeda 2.65" Pully

- Steeda Cold Air Intake

- SCT SF3 Tuner w/Custom Tune

- Steeda Lowering Springs

- Steeda Front and Rear Adjustable Swaybars

- Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar

- Steeda Heavy Duty Panhard Bar Brace

- Steeda Billet Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms w/Relocation Brackets

- Steeda 3-Point Frame Rail and Torque Box Brace

- Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Struts and Shocks with Adjuster Extensions for Rear

- Steeda Tri-Ax Billet Shifter with Red/Black GT500 Shift Knob

- Steeda Coolant Expansion Tank

- 1 Piece Aluminum Driveshaft

- Bassani Long Tube Headers

- Bassani 3" Catted Mid Pipe

- Bassani 3" Catback (stock mufflers currently on the car, but the catback comes with it)

- Spec SS-Trim Clutch Kit

- GT500 Headrest Covers

- GT500 Center Console Lid Cover

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.