For Sale 2009 Mustang GT California Special Conv't

Dec 26, 2010
Chicago, IL
For sale is a white 2009 Ford Mustang GT Convertible California Special. Car has automatic trans, cloth top and Shaker 1000 options and was locally owned (maintained at Hawk Ford). I bought the car from insurance auction with 126K miles all stock. It had sustained front driver's fender and door damage. I bought all OEM parts and had a rebuilder repair it. Vehicle was DOT inspected and issues a rebuilt title.

Used Parts: white convertible door, hood, fender, headlight

New Parts: Moog stabilizer links and tie rods, GT500 shocks/struts and springs, GT500 front control arms, front bumper cover, rear bumper cover, front and rear coated rotors and ceramic pads, CS door decal

Gently used: GT500 shocks, struts, front and rear springs (new take off), pristine 2013 California Special 19" rims with tires (10k miles).

Remaining issues: CD player erratic and door panel peeling (might be repaired), TPMS error because sensors on newer rims aren't compatible with this car.

I had planned on driving the car this summer and selling it before it got cold but it took longer than expected so only driven car 2 days before winter and it has been in the garage since. Car is located in Chicago, IL

Price is 9K

Contact Joe at rowekmr (at) aol.com or 773 879-zero681

• Sponsors (?)