SOLD 2011 Mustang Gt Premium - Manual - Glass Roof - Brembos - Nav - 44k - $25k (raleigh, Nc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mec011

Apr 29, 2015
Located in Raleigh, NC. Asking $24,995.
Carfax can be viewed on my cars.com listing at: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium, $24,995 - Cars.com
For sale is my 2011 Ford Mustang GT in Ingot Silver Metallic with a black leather interior. It's a 5.0 V8 and has a 6-speed manual transmission. It has 43,6XX miles on it currently and a clean title/Carfax. It still has some factory powertrain warranty remaining, which is good until 50k miles or around Feb 2016. It's only for sale because I've bought a another sporty car.

This Mustang is fully loaded with the best of the comfort and performance options available for 2011 model GTs. It's a sports car that your wife or girlfriend will actually enjoy riding in (my wife does)! The glass roof alone makes driving this Mustang an upscale and unique experience; it's not a dark cave like most modern muscle cars. The leather and heated seats are supportive and comfortable. The touch-screen navigation system makes using phones and iPods over Bluetooth an easy experience, unlike the '80s-style, 3-line, green calculator-style text interface on the non-nav Mustangs.

This Mustang is a Premium trim model (400a) that includes leather, Sync, My Color, and more. The Mustang also features several very desirable options:
-Six-speed Manual
-Glass Roof
-Electronics Package - includes dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, HD Radio and hard drive-based, voice-activated Navigation System, featuring about 10 gigabytes of digital storage for pictures and music; includes AM/FM stereo/single-CD/DVD, and MP3 capability.
-Brembo Brake Package - includes 14-in. Brembo vented front rotors with Brembo 4-piston calipers, 11.8-in. vented rear rotors with 2-piston calipers, unique electronic stability control (ESC) suspension tuning, and 19-in. dark stainless painted aluminum wheels with P255/40R19 summer-only performance tires.
-3.73:1 gear ratio with limited-slip differential.
-Comfort Package - includes 6-way power front-passenger seat, and heated front seats.
-HID headlamps
-Rear view camera
-Security Package - includes Active Anti-Theft System and wheel locks

Sticker on the car in 2011 was $41,875.

My wife and I are the second, adult owners of the car and it's never been on a drag strip, race track, etc. I've used the car as my daily driver for the last two years, and it's been loved and cared for, including regular oil changes and any maintenance needed.

Mechanically, the engine itself was NOT modified in any way. I did add a bolt-on Ford Boss 302 side exhaust system and bolt-on Ford GT500 mufflers. These are being removed from the car this week, and the original, complete stock exhaust system will be re-installed.

Cosmetically, the factory Silver paint is in excellent condition. I had the vinyl Boss-style C-stripes from American Muscle professionally installed in 2013. The professional installers also added a vinyl blackout panel on the trunk, between the taillights. Both of these should be removable with no problems, and I can provide the contact info for our installers if you'd like to have them remove it for you. The car's spoiler is silver, and it has simply been Plasti-Dipped in semi-gloss black, which will easily peel off.

As any used car would, there is some wear consistent with the car's age. Inside, the original shift knob and steering wheel both have basic wear on the contact surfaces. The illuminated buttons on the steering wheel have some chipping; it's a very common problem with these Mustangs. The shade for the glass roof can be temperamental, especially when the temperature changes; this is also a known, common issue. The floor mats have some wear, but the carpet below is in great shape, as intended. The trunk floor has sagged over time and with use, as there is no spare included with the 19" wheel options. Outside, there is an almost unnoticeable scuff on the driver's front wheel arch; it cannot be seen in the photos. The rims clean up well for the most part, but they have had persistent brake dust spots that were present when I purchased the car thanks to the excellent, but dusty, Brembos.

The clutch is firm, the transmission shifts easily without grinds, and I've never had any mechanical problems. Once again, this was a fun daily driver for me, not a drag racer or modified machine. The car has been covered under a Ford warranty for its entire life, first the factory 3 yr, 36k bumper-to-bumper warranty (expired ~Feb 2014), and then a Ford extended bumper-to-bumper warranty we purchased with the car, before the factory one expired. This extended warranty may be transferable, and would provide bumper-to-bumper coverage with a $100 deductible. As mentioned, the factory powertrain warranty is good until 50k miles or around Feb 2016.

In short, this a fantastic muscle car, in great shape, with some really unique options. You certainly won't be disappointed!

I'm asking $24,995. I'm not in a crunch to sell the car, so low-ball offers won't be entertained. The title is currently held by Wells Fargo. Needless to say, no joy rides! Prospective drivers will need to be pre-approved for financing or have a certified check for the sale price before driving the car, and you will need to show a valid driver's licence and insurance.

Thanks for your interest, and please feel free to ask any questions!
-Matt

IMG_9402small.jpg
IMG_9400small.jpg
IMG_9403small.jpg
IMG_9407small.jpg
IMG_9409small.jpg
IMG_9411small.jpg
IMG_9414small.jpg
IMG_9418small.jpg
IMG_9425small.jpg
WindowSticker.jpg

• Sponsors (?)