For Sale 24 lbs injectors and Vortech (C&L) MAF

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Knox, KY
FMS 24 lbs injectors: $100 + shipping.

Nothing special to say about them. I got them with a bunch of other mustang parts and have no use.

Vortech/C&L 73mm MAF - $80 - the kind that bolts in on one side. Comes with 19 lbs sampling tube installed. I have not used it, but I did personally measure the sampling tube. No electronics included. My best guess is that it is this same part: http://www.jegs.com/i/Vortech/933/8...eGbtwMZwRRg7wjCJk7siN9Rg6O8TY82BoCWc0QAvD_BwE

20171110_103910.jpg

MAF4.jpg

MAF3.jpg

MAF1.jpg
MAF2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Might be a long shot but will try anyway (after a year :D): are your injectors still for sale mate?
Are they in good condition or should they be tested?
Thanks in advance

Well it seems I can't send you a PM so...
Just to confirm, this set of injectors is compatible with my Fox 302 right? No need to buy an EV6 to EV1 adapter?
Can you give me your last price and an approximate price for sending them to California please?

I live in Belgium but I send all my parts to my friend who has a shipping company in CA, it's easier for big volumes :)
I can pay through PayPal so you get the money in an instant.
Maybe you can send me a PM with your email it'll be easier.

Thanks mate
Oli

Well it seems I can't send you a PM so...
Just to confirm, this set of injectors is compatible with my Fox 302 right? No need to buy an EV6 to EV1 adapter?
Can you give me your last price and an approximate price for sending them to California please?

I live in Belgium but I send all my parts to my friend who has a shipping company in CA, it's easier for big volumes :)
I can pay through PayPal so you get the money in an instant.
Maybe you can send me a PM with your email it'll be easier.

Thanks mate
Oli

Click on his avatar image then select "Start Conversation".

Yes. They are compatible without an adapter. I actually live in California. So, shipping won't be too expensive, but I'll need a zip code to price shipping. I will accept paypal, but only if it is sent as a gift. I'll send a pm to you and maybe you can reply to it.