460 DOVE ENGINE CAR WITH 365 STOCK HP,C6 AUTOMATIC AND 9 INCH REAR END $1600.00 CASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you stangers interested in a 460 dove engine (dove block, dove heads, dove intake)? this 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark 3 comes equipt with one and also has a good C6 and 9 inch rear end under this hefty body, would believe that it'd taske high performance to pull a 22 foot metal car around and it sure does as the lincoln clearly states that the engine is pushing 365 factory horsepower.

Well I reckon one of you have thought about transisting to a new plateau of horsepower but, you just thought it'd cost some crazy money to do so, well,
this dove engine with just a carbuerator replaced could push you right near
400 horsepower, its that simple, also the c6 attached might come in handy somewhere down the line and a 9 inch rearend aint bad to have either, not to
mention that the 71 lincoln body could be scraped or parted out on ebay for
anywhere between 225-600 dollars recovery, hell, I had this car sitting here for 7 years just thinking on and off of possibilities but, im long past that prime where I could just jerk around an engine and build a car like I would want, but someone on here aint, and is looking for one haus of an engine to build to 500 horsepower that wont cost them 10,000 dollars to do so, I got you a link to some photos and a small video of it running so you can hear it.

that link is right below, my name is Terry Kitchens you can contact me at (706)534-9979 I live in Maysville Ga, postal code 30558

Pictures by BRAZINTRACER - Photobucket

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.