Event Information! 79-04 Mustangs Wanted at the THSCC Autocross Novice School on 3/25 in Rockingham, NC

Warhorse Racing

Feb 10, 2019
United States
Warhorse Racing has secured 10 SPOTS for 79-04 Mustangs at the Tarheel Sports Car Club Autocross Novice School on Saturday, 3/25 @ the “Little Rock” in Rockingham, NC.

THSCC is a members-only club. The $12 yearly membership gets you some great perks, one of which is being able to attend their Novice School.

I’m bringing in instructors who have years of experience autocrossing Fox Body and SN95 Mustangs. Those 10 spots will only be held until 3/12, so please sign your ponies up early!

This a true “novice” school, intended for drivers with LESS THAN 10 EVENTS of autocross experience. You’ll learn autocross fundamentals from multiple instructors at one of the best autocross sites in NC.

This event only costs $50. Lunch will be provided. There’s also a Points Event on Sunday. Novice School students get a discount on Sunday’s entry fee.

This is an incredible value & the perfect opportunity to improve your autocross skills in your 79-04 Mustang.

You can find MUCH MORE INFORMATION & REGISTER here: http://msreg.com/2023THSCCNoviceSchoolAndEvent1

Make sure to use the “for 79-04 Mustang” tab when registering.

If you have any questions, please ask. I’m always happy to help.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

There are only 3 spots left for 79-04 Mustangs at the THSCC Autocross Novice School! This is going to be an awesome event. If you’re close to Rockingham, NC and you’re looking to get into autocross or improve your skills after doing a few events, this novice school is perfect for you! Stock or heavily modified, ANY 79-04 Mustang can be a fun autocross car!

I’m looking forward to seeing you there!