• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

79.50pacecar

  • Thread starter Thread starter RsStanG1987
  • Start date Start date Jan 10, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#1
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #1
I chased him away for you..
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#2
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #2
Lol, I saw that but I dont think he'll be gone for long.
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#3
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #3
I usually dont talk trash on FEP i usually lurk there and buy stuff... But he was getting in the way on my knowledge.
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#4
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #4
My beef is he started two threads when one would have done just fine, the thread about selling his car could have been avoided if he would read some ads on ebay.
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#5
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #5
nobody wants his pos
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Jan 10, 2007
#6
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #6
RsStanG1987 said:
nobody wants his pos
Click to expand...

StangNet should buy it, and video tape it's end.
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#7
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #7
Id buy his car off him for a daily driver if he wasnt a cocky little sob.. Honestly i would..
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#8
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #8
I would too, but I think he's looking to get out of it exactly what he put into it.
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#9
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #9
I recall him saying here the car cost around 800 now hes saying 1600
 

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 3, 2003
2,566
136
104
Dallas, TX
Jan 10, 2007
#10
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #10
are we talking about ryan? what happened to him
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#11
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #11
He got bant and where have you been?
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#12
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #12
He got banned for posting an inappropriate link.
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Jan 10, 2007
#13
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #13
What was the link if i may ask?
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#14
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #14
No clue, Im just repeating what I read in a thread a few days ago asking where ryan was.
 

795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
480
0
17
Senoia, GA
Jan 10, 2007
#15
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #15
Looks like ryan sold his car, says he's getting 1800 for it.
 

Nopantz

New Member
May 26, 2003
234
0
0
NJ/US Merchant Marine Academy
Jan 10, 2007
#16
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #16
OMG Ryan is gone....can someone link me all threads discussing Ryan's departing. This is a new chapter in Stangnet history...no more little brother of stangnet...

also MOB where the heck have u been......and i also know how good ur skills are with photoshop could u take a look at my bullitt thread..thanks
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Jan 10, 2007
#17
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #17
RsStanG1987 said:
What was the link if i may ask?
Click to expand...

I believe it was guy's pushing back.
 

Woodrow

Founding Member
May 19, 2002
183
0
0
Atlanta/Auburn
Jan 10, 2007
#18
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #18
The link ryan posted was gay ****. He posted it for his buddy 90mustanggt or w/e when he should have used a pm, kind of like this thread could have been addressed in pm's...
 

SteedaGT9150

Advanced Member
Nov 10, 2004
1,351
59
68
Maryland
Jan 10, 2007
#19
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #19
maybe he will buy a civic
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Jan 10, 2007
#20
  • Jan 10, 2007
  • #20
SteedaGT9150 said:
maybe he will buy a civic
Click to expand...



It might be faster
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

7
For Sale Painless SBF fuel injection harness
  • 74delta
  • Aug 14, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
77
Other Classifieds Aug 14, 2026
74delta
7
S
Resolved 83 alternator wiring harness
  • sparten5000
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
154
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 23, 2026
limp
P
Engine Mysterious coolant leak at back of engine
  • palerider94
  • Jan 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
237
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 19, 2026
AeroCoupe
X
Engine 5.0 Head Gaskets installed wrong block coolant passages???
  • Xam Sirrah
  • Jul 21, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
12
Views
836
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Dec 22, 2025
Qtrhrse23
F
Pro-M is alive.
  • fasterthangas
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
1
Views
197
Digital Self-tuning Forum Jun 23, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?