8 Min video I made of my freinds car's and mine °°RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS°°

I made this video like 2 weeks ago but havent had time to host it since im outta the country and all. My buddy is the one that hosted it so here it is. Hope yall like it, feel free to ask questions about the cars or whatever, however PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. THERE IS street racing in this vid. By saving this vid to your harddrive you agree that you will not start a flame war with me about street racing. I know its dangerous but we do it the safest way possible around here. Its also 213413X better then some of the things other kids do around here. Hope you enjoy.

Teh Sweet Video Compilation , enjoy!

Oh and im on_ice on all the vids. I also did all most filming and all the editing.

• Sponsors (?)

Highway racing doesn't do it for me....I like to watch the red-light stuff more. Still cool though.

The burnouts were sick (expect for the pansy in the Corvette who really didn't light 'em up).

Keven - I think your car was the one right after the part that said "pretty cool, eh?" If it is, nice burnout(s). Donuts were always sweet too...

The only thing missing are 6000 RPM bat turns.

Joe

Glad yall liked it. The first song is by a guy local to me in West Palm Beach, Suave Smooth - Gangstas and Thugs. The first part was at the hooters, its from the night before the FFW at Speedworld. My car is the the only Black SN95 labled as on_ice or whatever. Its got a blower, and thats about it. Carbd86gt is a 92 LX with an Incon TT kit and a pretty much stock engine. That car was stolen, stripped and burned in 2 days. He now has a nice 95 cobra with 3 blown pistons. 03Slobra has a KenneBell and put out like 658 or someting like that. Were all buddys and about the same age group(18-19). Theres a video of that 03 cobra cop car thats down here in Boca and the officer is tazering some lady. Needless to say im not running from that guy. Theres also an undercover 99+ Steeda High way patrol and a bunch of undercover maruaders around here too. More to come soon.