Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I will be starting the beer updates toward the middle of January. I need to brush up on my brewing skills. It's been about three years since I brewed my last batch.

Like I mentioned, it'll be a stout. Probably an Imperial Stout. That means a longer waiting period before it's ready to drink. So maybe two batches will be brewed in january. The stout and maybe a red ale.

BTW, me yesterday at the murder house taking a break with my son smoking a very nice cigar and a Dirty Bastard.
IMG_0230.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
Oh yes you are! You and cma started the Loyal Order Of Box Heads.
Sorry, But you are incorrect. The box was simply a way to try and deter the overly camera happy Dave from taking every possible picture of me while being filthy, sweaty, tired and in every conceivable compromised pose possible. The only thing missing was a plumbers crack shot.

It takes a seriously self conscious individual to be a member of the box head club.....Dave aint that guy.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I will be starting the beer updates toward the middle of January. I need to brush up on my brewing skills. It's been about three years since I brewed my last batch.

Like I mentioned, it'll be a stout. Probably an Imperial Stout. That means a longer waiting period before it's ready to drink. So maybe two batches will be brewed in january. The stout and maybe a red ale.

BTW, me yesterday at the murder house taking a break with my son smoking a very nice cigar and a Dirty Bastard.
IMG_0230.JPG
You look tired and melancholy Dave...I hope you are on a path towards some peace (and fun) in your life.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
You look tired and melancholy Dave...I hope you are on a path towards some peace (and fun) in your life.
I am tired Mike. Not terribly melancholy though.

That’s just a mildly confused look due to not having someone there to control every moment of my life. That’ll fade away soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Todd, how’s life been treating you?
I’m doing really well Dave. Be illegal if I was doing any better. Lol. Sorry to hear of your hard times. Hopefully the new changes will end up being positive changes for you.

I even went and looked at an 85 GT but I wasn’t serious. I still lurk in here from time to time and get my fix. Good luck and happy holidays

I’m doing really well Dave. Be illegal if I was doing any better. Lol. Sorry to hear of your hard times. Hopefully the new changes will end up being positive changes for you.

I even went and looked at an 85 GT but I wasn’t serious. I still lurk in here from time to time and get my fix. Good luck and happy holidays
You too buddy, good to hear from you.

Work and a few other hobbies have kicked my ass for the last couple of months... I come back to find this mess. Clearly I can't take a break around here without things going to hell in a hand-basket.

Crap happens though, life will suck for a minute then be great, just keep rolling with it. I'm sure you're gonna come out on top here Dave and I wish you (and your (future?) Ex) all the best. I'll keep a close eye on the beer and hope for some booger work soon. Let me know if you make it down here to DFW and we will meet up.

Reactions: 1 user
Work and a few other hobbies have kicked my ass for the last couple of months... I come back to find this mess. Clearly I can't take a break around here without things going to hell in a hand-basket.

Crap happens though, life will suck for a minute then be great, just keep rolling with it. I'm sure you're gonna come out on top here Dave and I wish you (and your (future?) Ex) all the best. I'll keep a close eye on the beer and hope for some booger work soon. Let me know if you make it down here to DFW and we will meet up.
I was saying all along, "where the fck is Nick? None of this would be happening if he were around".:eek:

Next summer when Andy is home from school we're going to be taking some trips around and visit people. I need to take him down to Dallas for a good burger. I'll holler at you when we head that way. Maybe even spring break time.

Thanks Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.