Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
Ghost Adventures episode for sure!!

I've never lived in a murder house. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once and it was close enough.

An another note, I did find human remains once riding a four wheeler. But it was in the bottoms miles from anywhere.

Ok everyone, where's Booger?
IMG_0208.JPG

Earlier he was on a trailer getting ready for his great disappearing act.
IMG_0205.JPG

He's in storage, probably will be until the dust settles around here.

The house has been listed officially for two whole days and we already have an offer. A little low ball, but we'll counteroffer tomorrow.

So, probably won't be a real update here for a substantial amount of time. I'll order some parts and post pictures of them I guess. I will probably be getting the MM front end this coming spring.

Reactions: 5 users
Sorry Dave. I'm in the same situation. We have an apartment and are moving back and forth to leave the kids at the house for the remainder of the school year. It sucks. I will probably sell my 2014 GT to get something reliable and family friendly. My Excursion requires too much effort for apartment living. At the end of the school year I will be free, but no clue where I'll wind up living or what my budget will look like. But, my evil plan is to wind up with either another Fox or ... a C4:runaway:
Glad you are going to be able to finish Booger eventually, I was living my car dream vicariously through you :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
We sold the house today. Five days after listing.

I feel like the 800 pound gorilla has finally leapt off my back.

My wife is sad about losing the house. She remembers the kids growing up here. Nice memories.

I worked 80 work weeks to keep this stupid house and didn't get to see my kids much while they grew up. I haven't taken a vacation in thirteen years so "we" could keep this house.

There is one word that describes how I feel right now. HAPPY!!!!!!
It's done fellas, I thank God for it.

I filled out the application to rent the murder house and got it turned in with the fees required to check out my credit and other histories (Don't want another murder/suicide guy I guess).

TMH should be mine by wednesday and I'll start moving.

The closing date for the gorilla is the 31st of December.

My youngest son and I may really take a week long road trip next summer and drive to the east coast to visit you crazy guys out there.

@Noobz347 I want time on that flight simulator that you let JR screw up. How about it?

Reactions: 5 users
Count me in on the glad for you quotient. How great is it that you flipped that house so fast?
As for the first annual Stangnet nationals... I have committed the monster and me to 4 days in early October again...the gulf coast cruise is just freakin awesome. Beautiful vistas, beautiful parking areas, perfect weather, a bazillion different cars, a 1978 Cyclone Spoiler, and another chance to beat a certain Mustang owners ass.....( again).

Reactions: 3 users
Count me in on the glad for you quotient. How great is it that you flipped that house so fast?
As for the first annual Stangnet nationals... I have committed the monster and me to 4 days in early October again...the gulf coast cruise is just freakin awesome. Beautiful vistas, beautiful parking areas, perfect weather, a bazillion different cars, a 1978 Cyclone Spoiler, and another chance to beat a certain Mustang owners ass.....( again).
That might be fun as well Mike. One way or the other I'll swing by for a visit on the way east.

I've been deemed of fair enough countenance to rent The Murder House.

I called and got all the utilities set up for this week.

This coming weekend I'll move the stuff from the garage to TMH.

I'm all a'flutter with excitement. Been watching all the ghost shows that I can find to be ready, lol.

The only thing of meaning beyond my daughter that I'll be giving up for the move is the Sleep Number Bed.:cry: It'll be a conventional mattress till I can pony up the $2500-$3000 for a new one.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.