Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

My house is open if you want to drive in the wrong direction for a little while first.
Heck John, Dallas isn't a trip, you're just down aways from me.

I think I'll head east, stop in Birmingham for a night to say hey to Mike and Kate, then go to someplace in florida. I'll have to get a discussion going so we could all meet up and drink a couple and bs for awhile.

Reactions: 3 users

I think I'll head east, stop in Birmingham for a night to say hey to Mike and Kate, then go to someplace in florida. I'll have to get a discussion going so we could all meet up and drink a couple and bs for awhile.
Home is actually Wichita Falls, but I'm in Dallas so often I might as well live there. I could most likely find some time to meet up if you're down there again.

Reactions: 1 user

If you head to Florida let me know, I'll meet you down there. I don't drink but I love to fish.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
So I have the keys to the murder house, I guess it’s my murder house now.............:scratch:

It’s supposed to snow here on Saturday. The weather people don’t seem to be sure if it will be a dusting or a buttload. If it’s light, I start moving then.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise. :O_o:

Do you have these devices for the new place?

I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise. :O_o:

Do you have these devices for the new place?
Yes sir, got my fat cat charlie that you've seen in various pictures on this thread prepped and ready for action!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.