Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Been paying those for the last 20 years...........

I have solved this problem:

1583877320414.png

Dig yourself a hole then smack yourself in the back of the head with it :shrug:

It's the only way :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Man! Take a break from the thread for a couple days and we’re talking about continental saltine cracker waffles starting at 6:00 AM.

This thread is about serious business!
BD43B069-FF3F-4851-9E75-2A78ADE337BB.gif

• Hell Yeah!
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Man! Take a break from the thread for a couple days and we’re talking about continental saltine cracker waffles starting at 6:00 AM.

This thread is about serious business!
BD43B069-FF3F-4851-9E75-2A78ADE337BB.gif
You should see what Noobz and I do to other people's threads:

https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums...is-speaking-to-me.903839/page-14#post-9223837 Ol' Private Carjacker's thread is currently about Smokey Yunick and one of his experimental engines.

https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums...h-actual-progress.894996/page-21#post-9223386 My own thread is full of memes from my own derailing of my own build thread, combined with Noobz actively trying to derail it on a regular basis (including his current obsession with whether or not I run a heat shield on a $30 cold air intake from Amazon that's going to see all of maybe 50 miles of driving before an engine swap that will likely land the thing on Ebay or in the scrap heap... which bled over into the other thread and led to the Smokey Yunick discussion). Sometimes Mike shows up and makes me think twice about what I'm doing... I sometimes do it anyway, but still think about it. The current rear suspension setup is because of him... sort of... :D

You're getting off easy... for now. :jester: :SN: :rlaugh: :rock:

But now this thread's on my radar... :crazy:

• Surprised
It’s supposed to rain and be cold tomorrow morning, damnit! Four nice weekends in a row and now that I want to do something.......

Maybe I still will.

Meantime, covid19
21BAB225-C358-460D-93E1-2B0A0D52CBD2.jpeg

• Happy
Reactions: 4 users
So, here I am Saturday morning wanting to work on Booger.

This must be the “Hitchhikers Guide to Building a Fox Body”. The clouds apparently are in love with me and wish to spend time with me a lot over the entirety of the next week beginning this morning. I am a Rain God.:hail2:

For those that don’t get that last sentence or two, review the novel series “Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy”.

Plus the extra benefit of it being 40* as well.

It‘s supposed to clear up for this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon though.

I will get the right side chassis support welded in with my new and neglected TIG. There’s no reason it won’t be in there by five this afternoon.

I’m tragically without Dirty Bastard at this moment. I’ll restock at ten so I’ll be able to weld like I practiced. :demon:

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 5 users
So here it is monday at roughly 5:00pm.

I didn’t do anything to Booger over the weekend.

I now know what the deal was with me not getting out to the garage and working on the car.

I checked my package, and sure enough, all this time and I had forgotten to get my testicles back from my wife when we split! This explains so much!

So i tempted her with some of the extra toilet paper I had and got them back from her.

Now the preparation for tonight’s welding has commenced.
EFD6FA56-8DAD-45E1-B223-DCF939A0A2C4.jpeg

Ill be out there in a couple minutes (I’m nursing this beer.....).

Pictures in a bit.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL, that's funny Dave. I too have not put my car in the air to swap the brakes yet as it's 100% driveable and I'm home with the kids for the foreseeable future so I don't want to start on it till I'll have time to finish it, so I get it man. That said, I'm still married and haven't seen testicles in years, I thought those were a myth.

• Surprised
LOL, that's funny Dave. I too have not put my car in the air to swap the brakes yet as it's 100% driveable and I'm home with the kids for the foreseeable future so I don't want to start on it till I'll have time to finish it, so I get it man. That said, I'm still married and haven't seen testicles in years, I thought those were a myth.
CT material right thar! :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.