Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

AA60E939-730B-4A9E-A8DF-D8F0F90159EE.jpeg

• Drool
Reactions: 1 users
glad to see you're alive and kicking! What's next for the car?
Crap Nick, idk.

I will work on Booger again. Originally I was waiting for my divorce to be over.

First we both decided it could wait till our youngest turned 18 to file so we wouldn’t have to go to those informative parenting classes. That was March first that Anna turned 18. Let’s think, what else really started kicking off at the beginning of March........Kung Flu. :fuss:

Our courts shutdown for the next two months. When they opened back up they had a huge backload of criminal cases they had to work through. Divorce cases were put at the bottom of the pile. This is known in my life as “Dave’s Luck”.

We’re still waiting to have our case heard. The lawyers say it’ll be easy peasy when it gets to that stage, a signature and I’m free at last.

What does this have to do with Booger? Idk. It just does. I have a personal hang up on this. I seemed to think I didn’t want the ex to have any claim to Booger if he looked good. I definitely have kept him away from the “good looks” category, lol.

I have no desire whatsoever to get rid of him and do have a desire to be out working on him. My brain is very compartmentalized, ”c” can only happen after “a” and “b” have been completed.......I might have issues.
3FFA0456-246A-4104-BC50-3C298FAD099D.jpeg

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 7 users
Makes total sense Dave. We all have our reasons and set backs. Glad to see you posting. My car is on the back burner to my house, and since Aug 10th, tree removal and clean up. I have a few little things sitting around, like a Bluetooth hidden radio (to allow center console delete all the way up the HVAC controls), a new shifter, some speakers and an amp... But I also want to revamp my whole interior, so I know I better not get the snowball rolling until I’m ready to make the snowman.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Crap Nick, idk.

I will work on Booger again. Originally I was waiting for my divorce to be over.

First we both decided it could wait till our youngest turned 18 to file so we wouldn’t have to go to those informative parenting classes. That was March first that Anna turned 18. Let’s think, what else really started kicking off at the beginning of March........Kung Flu. :fuss:

Our courts shutdown for the next two months. When they opened back up they had a huge backload of criminal cases they had to work through. Divorce cases were put at the bottom of the pile. This is known in my life as “Dave’s Luck”.

We’re still waiting to have our case heard. The lawyers say it’ll be easy peasy when it gets to that stage, a signature and I’m free at last.

What does this have to do with Booger? Idk. It just does. I have a personal hang up on this. I seemed to think I didn’t want the ex to have any claim to Booger if he looked good. I definitely have kept him away from the “good looks” category, lol.

I have no desire whatsoever to get rid of him and do have a desire to be out working on him. My brain is very compartmentalized, ”c” can only happen after “a” and “b” have been completed.......I might have issues.
3FFA0456-246A-4104-BC50-3C298FAD099D.jpeg
One thing at a time, buddy. Though we may not be, Booger is patient.

I think he might've painted some other member's car orange or something a long time ago. I can't remember what car that was or who it was...it seems the thread was deleted!

I think he's doing something with a heavy tranny now...

I got yelled at when I took the parenting class because I “shook my head and looked disinterested” according to the instructors. I have no idea why I got singled out in a room of at least 50 people.

Just don't delete it like that other guy. DoItThriceMike, I think his name was?
Here’s one thread he couldn’t delete. This is when i went to alabama to paint his car. It was a fun time for me for sure.

• Winner
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.