Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Anyone know who sells the right hand version of these side marker lamp holders?

Attachments

• EA63C249-2783-4246-8D9C-17359CEB3E27.jpeg
    EA63C249-2783-4246-8D9C-17359CEB3E27.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 126
Why?
Why in the hell do you read these how to's from the people that offer them up, when your idea of a how to is: "How do I box up my junk and ship it to somebody else to do it for me?"

95BlueStallion

:eek: Don't listen to Mike....he boxed up the Dave Miester and lead him into the noble Practices and Proceadures of the Royal Order of Box Heads and thus Gilded, , had him paint his car....

So,...

That brings you to the beginning of the pictures.
image-jpeg-562638-jpg.jpg

image-jpeg.562624.jpg

Let's just say that I don't like my picture taken.

image-jpeg-562638-jpg.jpg

image-jpeg.562638.jpg

And everything put up,...waiting on my next opportunity to see if I cant scratch something.

And then there's Dave, and me..... If not for him,...none of this would be here today..Almost 48 hours to the minute, I dropped our buddy Dave off at the airport.

Thanks Dave,.....You are definitely THE MAN.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
@xecute Do you have a 5TB NAS device full of pictures, meme's and every post @CarMichael Angelo has ever made??? I hope you do, or else your bookmarks must be organized better than the Library of Congress my man!
So, not that I need one, but after our man @Davedacarpainter bought his plasma cutter, I was on Ebay last night and saw a 120/240 Jegs plasma cutter for $109. It would seem even if it didn't have a torch, that's a super deal unless it is a steaming POS. :poo: pile.

Wow...I just ordered one. Complete nib, $48.88. I'll spend more than that tonight drinking Mexico's finest.

It's damn scam. I already got emailed by ebay and my paypal refunded.

Last edited:
@xecute Do you have a 5TB NAS device full of pictures, meme's and every post @CarMichael Angelo has ever made??? I hope you do, or else your bookmarks must be organized better than the Library of Congress my man!
So, not that I need one, but after our man @Davedacarpainter bought his plasma cutter, I was on Ebay last night and saw a 120/240 Jegs plasma cutter for $109. It would seem even if it didn't have a torch, that's a super deal unless it is a steaming POS. :poo: pile.

Wow...I just ordered one. Complete nib, $48.88. I'll spend more than that tonight drinking Mexico's finest.

Jegs Plasma Cutter $48.88
Dammit-now it’s in my eBay shopping cart :oops:

Jegs Plasma Cutter $48.88
That’d be pretty snazzy if it works. Let me know what happens with it Drew.

Hey, since you have $48 lying around, I happen to have part ownership in the London bridge. No, not [that] London bridge, the one that connects all of that new beach property down in Florida. Anyway... I own a 1 foot section of that an it's worth 100 times what I'll sell it to you for but... hey... If ya can't help out a buddy. :shrug:

The royalties alone from people using that bridge to visit their Florida beach properties will boggle your mind.

Act now and I'll toss in a set of steak knives. :nice:

Hey, since you have $48 lying around, I happen to have part ownership in the London bridge. No, not [that] London bridge, the one that connects all of that new beach property down in Florida. Anyway... I own a 1 foot section of that an it's worth 100 times what I'll sell it to you for but... hey... If ya can't help out a buddy. :shrug:

The royalties alone from people using that bridge to visit their Florida beach properties will boggle your mind.

Act now and I'll toss in a set of steak knives. :nice:
Steak knives you say.........?

Okie dokie, I got some new stuff while I was out doing the wonderful husband thing. I took my wife to Chip and Joanne Gaines Silo. It's an HGTV thing (or some other crap like that, what do I know?).
IMG_4062.JPG

Anyhow, we come back from Waco today only for me to find these beautiful little things waiting for me. First a nice little set of body shaping hammers (different from regular shaping hammers, they're completely plastic) with a leather bag waiting for me to fill with sand. I'll be playing with these at work for the next two or three months as I get closer to making the new extended quarters for Booger.
IMG_4072.JPG

Then comes pure sex again! Scott Rod Fab got me my new engine bay panels. It's just like the last time, I love them! As Foreigner sang once upon a long time ago, "It feels like the first time....like the very first time".
IMG_4073.JPG

Notice those oil stains on the shelf? That's where the heads where for the sc engine. We have a buyer for them, thanks Jonathan. Actually he's buying the whole engine. Just got to make another road trip to the monster (Dallas).

The last thing that I need to receive is my Team Z lower radiator support. Maybe tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome buddy,I love when shipments come in :D
Your wife looks very happy,how’s her recovery going? (If you don’t mind me asking.)
Hell, she's doing great Chris.

She wanted to drive a portion on the way back from Waco, she got a ticket for doing 67 in a 45 speed zone. I drove the rest of the way back.........

• Haha
  • Happy
Reactions: 5 users
color me surprised :neat:
I used my 64 color box of Crayola and stayed in the lines! I'll pass on the bridge. In 20 more years when Antartica melts, the coast will be in Atlanta anyway.

Good scores @Davedacarpainter. I can't wait to see the step by step of the panel forming with plastic hammers and a leather bag. It'll be like this ole house for cars!
My wife and I would watch Chip and Joanna....other than an abundance of ship lap, most of their shows were damn amazing transformations. It's something, if I won the lottery or something, I would love to do. Get an old run down house then fix it up to show house status. But until then, I'll just stick to picking out flooring to replace my 18 yr old carpet.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.