96 Cobra with Demons!

Hello all new to the forum, just got a 96 Cobra with a Vortech V2 supercharger installed. I have been having several issues with the car and I am at a loss. Little background my father bought this car about 3 years ago and it ran fine after it sat for about a week he went to start it and nothing he has taken it to the dealership and replaced the CCRM, had a tuner look at it but the issue with it starting is sporadic so it ran fine while he had it. Fast forward to now I bought the car received it and have been trying to figure out the issue with no luck. The symptoms, it will run fine for awhile then you hop in one day and turn the key and it will not prime and the fan runs with it stone cold, then sometimes it will constantly prime but will not start, I have also got it started and it runs extremely rich and rough with the check engine light on but then after awhile it will go off and run perfect. I've checked all fuses, all good, tried another CCRM still the same, I think it might be the PATS system but I'm not sure if it would cause it to act like it is. I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)