SOLD __ Edelbrock Performer Rpm Intake And Carburetor Kit For Ford 289/302 - Brand New - Free Ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXL

Mar 31, 2012
Buckle Belt
SOLD

Brand new in box, Edelbrock Performer intake and carburetor kit for 289/302... 1963-1985. Kit includes EnduraShine (chrome-like finish) Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold, intake gasket set, manifold bolts, carb studs, Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm carburetor with electric choke.

Summit Racing offers this kit for $875.xx (see here). Buy mine and save lots, while helping me clean out my garage of stuff I'm not going to use... you're getting a complete intake and carburetor kit, all nice and shiny, for about the price you'd pay for the just the carburetor :eek:

$525 includes FREE domestic shipping

I have Verified Paypal

PM if interested

I realize I'm a newbie with a low post count... you can check out my ebay ID "labboypro" to see 14+ years of feedback (you can send me a message via ebay's system and I'll respond so you'll know it's actually my ID). I've also completed a couple of transactions with board member300angryhorses and jcon, so feel free to ping them to see how our transaction went. And, feel free to PM me for my phone number if you want to talk to me before sending money. I'm a FAST shipper, and will PM you with shipping details as soon as the item goes out.

Attachments

• edelbrock.jpg
    edelbrock.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 195
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.