Whats up?
I noticed the other day while driving around that the vents are blowing hotter than normal air when the dial in the middle of the A/C panel is all the way over in the Blue/cold side. It was also taking a little longer than usual for the A/C to really cool down when it was on, and I still don't think it ever got as cold as it used to. I then started to mess with the center dial just moving it around to see if it was all the way into the blue side (wich it was), and then I turned it toward the red/hot side. Once it got to the half way point, right in the middle, the dial would move on its own all the way down into the red/hot side, almost as far as it can go (just one more click to spare). So my questions are: Is there something that is caught somewhere that is pulling the hot air in? and if so where do I have to look? or just bring it back to ford and have them look at it? any help will be appreciated!!! Thanks!
I noticed the other day while driving around that the vents are blowing hotter than normal air when the dial in the middle of the A/C panel is all the way over in the Blue/cold side. It was also taking a little longer than usual for the A/C to really cool down when it was on, and I still don't think it ever got as cold as it used to. I then started to mess with the center dial just moving it around to see if it was all the way into the blue side (wich it was), and then I turned it toward the red/hot side. Once it got to the half way point, right in the middle, the dial would move on its own all the way down into the red/hot side, almost as far as it can go (just one more click to spare). So my questions are: Is there something that is caught somewhere that is pulling the hot air in? and if so where do I have to look? or just bring it back to ford and have them look at it? any help will be appreciated!!! Thanks!