A timeline of the life of the Tarch KS1V8. Beginning to end.

• Sponsors (?)

I just came from the VW world as we have two all motor drag race cars that are the fastest in the world, one 12 valve VR6 and the other is a 24 valve VR6, so I know a bit of what I talk about.

If you are talking about your 1990 Jetta Carat being the turbo car then you are fooling yourself as there is nothing you can do short of a turbo 16 valve, or turbo VR6 which will run you about $13-20k to build properly, that's going to compete ANYWHERE close to a stock V8 Mustang.

If I was not paralyzed and still into imports I would for sure be driving an SRT-4 as they are easily getting 500hp out of the stock motors, the later 04's and up come stock with Quaife LSD, cloth wrapped Viper seats and are put together very well.

They are a real wolf in sheeps clothing even stock.

Johnnb said:
If I was not paralyzed and still into imports I would for sure be driving an SRT-4 as they are easily getting 500hp out of the stock motors, the later 04's and up come stock with Quaife LSD, cloth wrapped Viper seats and are put together very well.

They are a real wolf in sheeps clothing even stock.

I hope the 04's are easier to find parts for than the 03. My friend spent 3 weeks waiting for Dodge to send the dealer a clip to connect the clutch cable to the pedal. They are decent cars. But after following my friend's problems. I wouldn't buy one.

Damn that's a rediculous amout of time to have to wait for such a small part. You would think that the dealer would have just taken a part off of one of their cars on the lot and got your friend taken care of v.s waiting for so long.

Johnnb said:
Damn that's a rediculous amout of time to have to wait for such a small part. You would think that the dealer would have just taken a part off of one of their cars on the lot and got your friend taken care of v.s waiting for so long.

Oh don't even get me started on the dealership. They are TRULY a piece of work. I wouldn't buy a bottle of water if I was dying of thirst from them.

Johnnb said:
I just came from the VW world as we have two all motor drag race cars that are the fastest in the world, one 12 valve VR6 and the other is a 24 valve VR6, so I know a bit of what I talk about.

If you are talking about your 1990 Jetta Carat being the turbo car then you are fooling yourself as there is nothing you can do short of a turbo 16 valve, or turbo VR6 which will run you about $13-20k to build properly, that's going to compete ANYWHERE close to a stock V8 Mustang.
you sir don't have a clue as to what i am doing ;)