Mach 1 Alignment Issue.....

Hey everyone. This is my first post on the forum. In any case, I'm having a problem with my 04 Mach. Went and got an alignment done the other day, and the mechanic actually had to bring me in the garage to show me what was up. The passenger wheel seemed impossible to get in the green. The only way he could do it was by removing one of the nuts on the caster plate and sliding it all the way forward. The camber plate is all the way over as well. Point being, it shouldn't be like that. Pics wil follow soon. I'm not too keen about suspension, so please, bear with me. Thanks in advance fellas!

• Sponsors (?)

First off welcome. Second, there is not alot of activity here, for Mach go sign up at the Mach 1 registry, Mach 1 owners only!! I go by notagt there, ANY Mach 1 questions can be abswered there, here, your post will sit awhile with no answer. Wonder how the tie rods look on that side?

Thanks for the heads up man. Never gave Tie rods a thought. I was thinkin maybe lower control arm or strut is bent, or maybe even a worn out bushing or something. Really wanna get this fixed though. My Mach is pretty much my baby lol. I'll hit up the registry and see what they say.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Computer has been doing this thing lately where it likes to freeze randomly and I can barely ever get the thing to work. In any case, I'm lookin at the Registry right now and I can't find the link to contact the moderator. Maybe it's right in front of me and I'm not seeing it.

Ok, on the home page where the forums are, wait, on the home page see if you can go to the Forums, on the forums page where it has the breakdown of engine, suspension, etc, at the bottom next to the blinking world map is a "contact us", hold on , let ME get it and give to you hold on a minute