Progress Thread She’s a runner

• Sponsors (?)

Well this is completely unbelievable. The crank has the wrong rod journal size. All part numbers from box to those etched on the crank point to a 2.100 rod journal. This one is 2.124!! Hopefully eagle will make this right. So frustrated

Attachments

• A730EC0B-9B98-4A6A-9489-7AD100E1E6F7.jpeg
    A730EC0B-9B98-4A6A-9489-7AD100E1E6F7.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 0FB0DE90-9247-4DE4-A0A3-E2C9906E33C7.jpeg
    0FB0DE90-9247-4DE4-A0A3-E2C9906E33C7.jpeg
    345 KB · Views: 91
  • B860CB48-6CFD-4EF8-976B-7A97ACBBE325.jpeg
    B860CB48-6CFD-4EF8-976B-7A97ACBBE325.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 92
So with a clearer head this morning here’s what’s up. The crank is marked as a 3.25 stroke crank but the box which was not opened and stapled shut has the correct part number. Now It’s not even the correct 3.25 because that crank should also have 2.100 journals. I just really hope I’m not gonna have to eat this....

So with a clearer head this morning here’s what’s up. The crank is marked as a 3.25 stroke crank but the box which was not opened and stapled shut has the correct part number. Now It’s not even the correct 3.25 because that crank should also have 2.100 journals. I just really hope I’m not gonna have to eat this....
So,I must've missed something. I thought you sent everything to the machine shop,why do you have the crank?

Well despite the cranks mess up I was able to accomplish something yesterday. I got all the file fit rings done and installed on the pistons. If I had a crank I’d be able to keep moving but that’s not happening right now. Hopefully I get some resolution tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for stellar customer service at eagle

Here’s an update if anyone is following along. I spoke with eagle and they didn’t even question the issue and said to send proof of purchase and they’ll balance and send a new crank and a return label for the bad one. Hopefully my machine shop has the bob weight recorded so I can get that for eagle to balance the crank.

Reactions: 4 users
Here’s an update if anyone is following along. I spoke with eagle and they didn’t even question the issue and said to send proof of purchase and they’ll balance and send a new crank and a return label for the bad one. Hopefully my machine shop has the bob weight recorded so I can get that for eagle to balance the crank.
I was anxious to see what would happen, I am glad to see they are fixing without issue

I believe i have found a tko 600 for 2k brand new in the box. Guy bought it for his project last year and changed plans or whatever. He's send more pics but i'm confirming part numbers etc...

Reactions: 1 users
Soo... roots blown engine built for boost with a dart block and a tko600....

When are you gonna feed the blower with a turbo. Now is the time to plan.
A single gt45 ebay turbo is dirt cheap. Or see if Mike wants to offload the one from his project.

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Soo... roots blown engine built for boost with a dart block and a tko600....

When are you gonna feed the blower with a turbo. Now is the time to plan.
A single gt45 ebay turbo is dirt cheap. Or see if Mike wants to offload the one from his project.
What are you trying to do to me? Lol

Last edited:
The crank saga continues....
Eagle called me. They were trying to not act like I was scamming them but said the date on the crank and box would make it such that a time machine would be needed to make the error. they also said there’s no way it was balanced with the bob weight I told them. They admitted to having boxed cranks wrong in the past but never a cast in a forged box... I was like what! He said we will take care of you but please call your balancer and make sure there wasn’t a mix up. Well I called and as I was telling him and I swear I could hear the blood drain out of his head. “Oh :poo:! Let me call you right back. I’ll make this right I promise” he called back and somehow switched cranks and gave mine to another guy. He’s picking it up and delivering it to my house personally and eagle is sending the one I had directly to the balancer. So in the end eagle was fine and things got mixed up. I should have my crank tonight.

• Surprised
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users