Progress Thread 6r80 coyote swapped pig

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome so I don't I can remove the circuit breaker from my solenoid and my thanks for info on other wire but my car is an 89 not sure if harness is still from an 89 not sure how to tell so I'm assuming it would not have air bag wires

Small update made a hybrid consol just need to paint it and finish installing it came out pretty good was not so fun to install

IMG_2148.JPG
IMG_2146.JPG
IMG_2147.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
thanks guys needed to have the cup holders and also wanted the more modern look im going to install usb plugs into it and still need to do some more minor work to it

Reactions: 1 users
IMG_2271.JPG
IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2273.JPG
Hey all small update on my build. I got a little distracted with a new car I started to build it a 99 crv that's getting a turbo and lowered. I started to put the 302 back together. Just need to get a few small things rod bearings and oil pump. The motor is going to be a 308 .040 over Ford racing forged mahle Pistons, afr185s, jegs 1.6 rr, Anderson n41 cam, Holley systemax, innovators west balancer and after all of that will install the procharger d1 :banana:

Reactions: 5 users
IMG_2271.JPG
IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2273.JPG
Hey all small update on my build. I got a little distracted with a new car I started to build it a 99 crv that's getting a turbo and lowered. I started to put the 302 back together. Just need to get a few small things rod bearings and oil pump. The motor is going to be a 308 .040 over Ford racing forged mahle Pistons, afr185s, jegs 1.6 rr, Anderson n41 cam, Holley systemax, innovators west balancer and after all of that will install the procharger d1 :banana:
185's? That'll give you plenty breathing for your car.

Nice work on the console. That engine combo sounds like it'll be fun! I'm having trouble imagining anyone modifying a Honda CRV though :shrug:

yeah it should be a great combo now just waiting on getting the assembly balanced. and the crv is a cool little daily its great on fuel and turns some heads ill have to post pics of it

Reactions: 1 user
Been a few weeks since updated got lots done got the motor assembled and waiting on me to get free time to install. Just waiting on push rods and thermactor plugs and all set
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2324.JPG
IMG_2325.JPG
IMG_2334.JPG
IMG_2335.JPG

It's an ongoing problem w/ no fix.

Kinda like the current president.

Except this problem has has been explained at length (by me) several times and the fixes succeed 100% of the time. Furthermore, I've even posted substantiated information corroboration from accredited sources that include both Samsung and Apple links explaining this alien technology in terms that an 8-track operator can understand.

For the new member:
https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/oh-noes-my-images-are-all-screwy.888993/
and also: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/image-orientation-cut-paste.895662/#post-9026025

Welcome aboard and don't mind Mike... He's kinda like a a piece of the furniture around here. :D

For @madmike1157 : Use the search function noob.

Except this problem has has been explained at length (by me) several times and the fixes succeed 100% of the time. Furthermore, I've even posted substantiated information corroboration from accredited sources that include both Samsung and Apple links explaining this alien technology in terms that an 8-track operator can understand.

For the new member:
https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/oh-noes-my-images-are-all-screwy.888993/
and also: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/image-orientation-cut-paste.895662/#post-9026025

Welcome aboard and don't mind Mike... He's kinda like a a piece of the furniture around here. :D

For @madmike1157 : Use the search function noob.
Meh,....I won't post a pic that shows up sideways..As opposed to posting w/ a smartphone, I use a photo hosting website because I prefer to use a computer to write my update novels with.
As for calling people noobs.....Tell that to the guys that continually btch about pics that post sideways....Collin @hoopty5.0, Nick @95BlueStallion, and Tanner @tannerc91gt......They are fighting that problem still.
Seems that a tech savvy guy that works w/ computers all day would be able to just amend the code to allow the program to orient the pic the way it originally appeared in the smart phone screen when the pic was taken..IDK if you've ever looked at it, but the thumbnail sometimes orients correctly,...only after trying to insert the full size image does the dumb ass thing wanna turn sideways.

So,...until then....Noobz wants you to be cognizant of the way you hold your Iphone when you take the pic. If you hold it any way other than landscape w/ the home button on the left,...you get this:
20170413_082155.jpg

Err,... wait a minute....if you turn the phone the other way w/ the home button on the right, you get this:
20170413_082205.jpg

Or was it the other way? Crap!....i forgot now..

Meh,....I won't post a pic that shows up sideways..As opposed to posting w/ a smartphone, I use a photo hosting website because I prefer to use a computer to write my update novels with.
As for calling people noobs.....Tell that to the guys that continually btch about pics that post sideways....Collin @hoopty5.0, Nick @95BlueStallion, and Tanner @tannerc91gt......They are fighting that problem still.
Seems that a tech savvy guy that works w/ computers all day would be able to just amend the code to allow the program to orient the pic the way it originally appeared in the smart phone screen when the pic was taken..IDK if you've ever looked at it, but the thumbnail sometimes orients correctly,...only after trying to insert the full size image does the dumb ass thing wanna turn sideways.

So,...until then....Noobz wants you to be cognizant of the way you hold your Iphone when you take the pic. If you hold it any way other than landscape w/ the home button on the left,...you get this:
20170413_082155.jpg

Err,... wait a minute....if you turn the phone the other way w/ the home button on the right, you get this:
20170413_082205.jpg

Or was it the other way? Crap!....i forgot now..

Call Apple and tell them all about it.... When you remember it.

Reactions: 1 user