And just when you’ve thought you’ve heard it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
There’s this guy...pissed because his 315 Nitto’s “bulge” when mounted on a 10” wide wheel.

I give up. You’d think he’d be pissed because he has to drive around in a plain white homogenous wrapper, but nope....this guy thinks a drag radial shouldn’t have pliable sidewalls that bulge compared to the rigid ones his previous tires had.

Too bad I didn’t see that back in the day...I’d tell him to find a mirror, look into it, and tell himself to shut the phck up.

• Sponsors (?)

People come on here daily and ask what exhaust [sounds] the best or worse, what makes the most [noise]. LoL

This is way farther down the WTF list than that :rlaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Here's another recent SN screen gem:

All you can do is try :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
This is nothing... if you were only privy to some of the bull:poo: i have dealt with tuning cars remotely... :nonono:

I recently tuned for a guy that said "the car is completely mechanically sound" I fight with the idle for about 15 mins and ask him what kind of exhaust is on the car.... oh just a temporary setup.. what about the intake? I thought you said it was a single plain with an elbow?.... oh its on the way not install yet..

I plainly asked him why the ^%@& did he state the car was sound without all the parts installed and a temporary leaky flex tube exhaust under it. :nono:

people are stupid...

Does the person that takes his fox mustang to a new car dealership to be worked on and can't understand why the tech can't fix it count as a WTF moment?
I’ve been there - the Stealership had good, experienced mechanics, but apparently they had moved on by the time I needed help while moving. So their “Mustang expert” who was driving a Fox body with all the emissions equipment pulled (was the car twice as old as him?) They needed me to give him jrichker’s check list to still not set the timing and fuel pressure right. They had no OBD1 code reader, and we still towed it off the lot! I had it running well, a hose moved off the headers and a fuel leak fixed in 20 minutes or less.
I have found a new local shop who’s owner who does not mind Fords for next time I need help.

There’s this guy...pissed because his 315 Nitto’s “bulge” when mounted on a 10” wide wheel.

I give up. I’d tell him to find a mirror, look into it, and tell himself to shut the phck up.
Please take your own advice.

Mad Mike, I remember someone giving a newer member a hard reality check about putting strange engines in a Fox. I think it was a Cleveland, but it reminded me of another Australian engine challenge. I suppose you were being kind from experience. ;-)
@CarMichael Angelo

Last edited:
This is nothing... if you were only privy to some of the bull:poo: i have dealt with tuning cars remotely... :nonono:

I recently tuned for a guy that said "the car is completely mechanically sound" I fight with the idle for about 15 mins and ask him what kind of exhaust is on the car.... oh just a temporary setup.. what about the intake? I thought you said it was a single plain with an elbow?.... oh its on the way not install yet..

I plainly asked him why the ^%@& did he state the car was sound without all the parts installed and a temporary leaky flex tube exhaust under it. :nono:

people are stupid...
Can you help me 'tune' my car?
I'll bring the points, condenser, plugs,wires,cap and rotor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Mad Mike, I remember someone giving a newer member a hard reality check about putting strange engines in a Fox. I think it was a Cleveland, but it reminded me of another Australian engine challenge. I suppose you were being kind from experience. ;-)
@CarMichael Angelo
I knew that the six was going to be an ordeal from the jump..Never in any of my posts while that engine was in the build, did the words " on a budget, or as cheaply as possible" ever hit the page. The post you are talking about has a Cleveland in it and at least one of those phrases.
I was simply stating that the two don't go hand in hand. If that guy had stated that he was putting a Cleveland in the car and left it at that, I wouldn't have had anything to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.