Any interest in starting a 'Stang club in the NW corner of Washington??

:nice:

I am sure this has been asked before,but,since I am a newbie to this forum I will blunder on.....;-)
I know there is a club here in Oak Harbor,but, all I am wondering is there any interest in starting a loose collective of owners, in this area of the state, to just gather and cruise here or there for fun or dinner or whatever,rather than a club format w/a Pres,V.P.,etc,etc and all that stuff.
So let me know what you all think of this,(or let the barbs fly!! LOL!!)

Thanks;

JIM

• Sponsors (?)

redkat600 said:
:nice:

I am sure this has been asked before,but,since I am a newbie to this forum I will blunder on.....;-)
I know there is a club here in Oak Harbor,but, all I am wondering is there any interest in starting a loose collective of owners, in this area of the state, to just gather and cruise here or there for fun or dinner or whatever,rather than a club format w/a Pres,V.P.,etc,etc and all that stuff.
So let me know what you all think of this,(or let the barbs fly!! LOL!!)

Thanks;

JIM
Sounds cool to me; I'm kinda bummed that Bellingham has no club... I'm game!:cheers:

If I still lived in Tacoma and worked in Bremerton, I would be interested. In my current area, there is a similar "group" of stang and vette owners, who meet periodically. It works pretty well most of the time.:SNSign:

I'd be interested in having an organized but yet open car club of the northwest. Something that's not just like, oh people meet up here on certain nights and not exactly like Mustangs Northwest where it's more cult/clan like. Group meets at different locations, track days or just people getting together to go racing, car shows etc. I guess what I'm saying is somewhat more of a social club then just a car club.