Anybody got pics of a a Cobra rear bumper/Saleen wing combo?

i have to laugh when i hear someone say something like go with a stock wing or go with a cobra wing instead of a saleen wing because they are too many out there.the reason there are too many out there is because it is the best looking wing ever built for a fox and the majority of people love them.good choice for the wing myself i wanted a saleen wing but came across a dugan wing which is very similar to a saleen wing .

• Sponsors (?)

i have to laugh when i hear someone say something like go with a stock wing or go with a cobra wing instead of a saleen wing because they are too many out there.the reason there are too many out there is because it is the best looking wing ever built for a fox

You do realize that your opinion on the matter is just as valid as the ones who say the Cobra wing is better, right? :shrug:

it all depends if you were to keep the gt bumper i would put the lx wing on it i think that looks the best if you're going with the gt look.again i love the saleen wing but not with a gt bumper . a cobra bumper with the saleen wing finishes it off real nice. i thinking of putting this roller back together and keeping the gt stuff and throwing an lx wing on it i like that much better than a cobra or gt wing.